contract given by A. Cage and the miracle of randomness

A. Cage promised me a reward and my reward status for the reward is at 100% - 49500 loyalty vouchers at rank 15.

I know that I will get loyalty vouchers, depending on the location, where I started and accepted such contract.

However, there is a HUGE PROBLEM! Randomness! Do not give me this, when I do not need it!

I told you about this a few times already, some time ago!

Let’s say that I need only Raid loyalty vouchers, because the rest are all maxed already.

But no, randomness will assign you the same Techs contract you already have instead of giving you the one you still need (lowest number of vouchers).

Cure :

First option : To remedy this situation, either count in the factor that the system checks for the lower number, in case such sub-faction’s contract is maxed already.

Second option : The other option is just to give it the Faction loyalty vouchers (including Techs and Raid loyalty vouchers at the same time -49500).

Third option : Give me “the voucher package” of such vouchers (49500) in the hangar directly and I can choose when to use them or add them to my loyalty voucher account.

Screenshot :

33kur6a.png

bi0w3o.png

qpldft.jpg

Also, review this suggestion as well.

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/28814-alien-drone-reward-is-insufficient-same-as-any-standard-classified-document/

Regards,

Koromac

+1

Also just imo because of the new tweak where you can only do one at a time instead of 13 as I previously could, the materials rewards should be much more. Just sayin.

Can you share a little bit of your currencies? Lol anyways yeah I find the randomness shouldn’t be a thing. You should get vouchers depending on maybe location!

Can you share a little bit of your currencies? Lol anyways yeah I find the randomness shouldn’t be a thing. You should get vouchers depending on maybe location!

We got this to remedy such problem. :slight_smile:

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/28814-alien-drone-reward-is-insufficient-same-as-any-standard-classified-document/

“Should each Faction have such mission? (3 total instead of 1)” Almost 50k vouchers is a lot per day…150k is just way too much, so, i think only 1 is perfect.

“Should each Faction have such mission? (3 total instead of 1)” Almost 50k vouchers is a lot per day…150k is just way too much, so, i think only 1 is perfect.

Or the voucher mission could be separate and materials missions could be more per day. I’d like that a lot more than any of the current or suggested systems.

Or the voucher mission could be separate and materials missions could be more per day. I’d like that a lot more than any of the current or suggested systems.

i always have a pretty big excess of materials, so i cant say much about this.

Well some of us work for a living, soooooooo…

Others study in RL…