Contest 'Ultimate Destroyer' (Voting)

All concepts can be found here. Make your choice (poll is above)!

It [poll] will be closed on the 16th of May at 12:00 (UTC+0).

FYI

(poll is above)!

Like we wouldn’t have known that since we had to scroll through it all the way down here,get yo facts straight Aka!

Like we wouldn’t have known that since we had to scroll through it all the way down here,get yo facts straight Aka!

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/30463-contest-ultimate-destroyer-voting/?p=365456

Not with this link.

Vote for Saiph 2k16! lol

Now this is a lot better.

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/30463-contest-ultimate-destroyer-voting/?p=365456

Not with this link.

But what if you entered through the main site?

Leviathan FTW

Leviathan FTW

Thnx 4 ur support d[^_^]

Only one vote per person? :frowning:

I wanted to vote for several of them!

I don’t get why the sinaka dessy is getting so many votes. They must be using alts to vote. Xp

Anyways the Leviathan should make it in regardless of who wins. I just want it for the core module and the look of it. >w<

(Plus the model is already made for the Leviathan so that cuts out 99% of the work!)

C’mon. The campaign term is over. Let the works speak for themselves now.

Whoop. Sorry. Xp

But still though. Leviathan wins it all.

I don’t get why the sinaka dessy is getting so many votes. They must be using alts to vote. Xp

Anyways the Leviathan should make it in regardless of who wins. I just want it for the core module and the look of it. >w<

(Plus the model is already made for the Leviathan so that cuts out 99% of the work!)

Agreed. It would be a crime for the Leviathan not to get first place. The amount of effort put into the visual design alone is insane. It’s definitely a ship that I would like play as in the game.

Lol papy was winning by 6 votes before the poll

I wonder if there is enough space in the back of Leviathan to squeeze a falcon-m or peregrine there. It’s like saying “Plasma Arc - HERE”. There are no weapons inside of that bay and all modules + engines are in range of a plasma arc. But it looks beautiful I have to admit :smiley:

I’m sorry, but the leviathon gets my vote. The potato shall not win this one.

Arkaul, You forgot at least 2 choices :

• Obiwan Kenobi

I wonder if there is enough space in the back of Leviathan to squeeze a falcon-m or peregrine there. It’s like saying “Plasma Arc - HERE”. There are no weapons inside of that bay and all modules + engines are in range of a plasma arc. But it looks beautiful I have to admit :smiley:

if u read my entry the ‘delta drones’ are a countermeasure for defending in that kind of situation, though thnx for ur appreciation 4 the aesthetics [・∀・]ゞ

EDIT: or they can just burn from the engine thrusters XD

I’m sorry, but the leviathon gets my vote. The potato shall not win this one.

nuuu :smiley:

Kronos looks awesome! I want to fly that :005j: