Contest 'Ultimate Destroyer' (Discussion)

Maybe you got me wrong.

I was speaking not of a poll!

But of a new forum thread summarising all concepts with all comments removed. Likes could start to summ up anew…

And: I am more like a Maintenance Drone 01 type :fed002:

Ok I see the difference between our suggestions now.

The rules of voting have been changed!

Voting takes place here now. It will be closed on the 16th of May at 12:00 (UTC+0).

P.S. If something is wrong or someone is forgotten, please PM me.

The rules of voting have been changed!

Voting takes place here now. It will be closed on the 16th of May at 12:00 (UTC+0).

P.S. If something is wrong or someone is forgotten, please PM me.

I can’t vote, it says I don’t have the permissions. 

I can’t vote, it says I don’t have the permissions. 

Try again please.

I would just like to say thanks for changing the rules, this seemed like a much fairer option d[^_^]

Sry to ask when I just thanked u, but is there any way to undo my vote… when I clicked on show results, it already cast the vote 4 me… orz

Sry to ask when I just thanked u, but is there any way to undo my vote… when I clicked on show results, it already cast the vote 4 me… orz

Sinaka’s Destroyer?

Sinaka’s Destroyer?

Yep… was gonna vote 4 TAISHAN

Sinaka’s Destroyer?

No,no,no… Just leave that there. No one can vote so I have won already.  :fed_lol:

Yep… was gonna vote 4 TAISHAN

Done, you are able to vote again now.

Done, you are able to vote again now.

many thnx d[^_^]

Fixed, now voting is working. Hope :005j:

Thank you for taking the time to do that Akaurl!!

Perfect :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking the time to do that Akaurl!!

Perfect :slight_smile:

:fed001:

Looks like I’m in a good mood and used up all my likes for today so here goes my thanks for your work with the voting. :fed012:   

Thank you a lot! This contest was a very nice idea!

Question, will the poll be published on the main site? or are people going to have to go through the ‘destroyer discuss forum’【・ヘ・?】

Question, will the poll be published on the main site? or are people going to have to go through the ‘destroyer discuss forum’【・ヘ・?】

Will be published in news soon.

Will be published in news soon.

Cool, and thnx again 4 going the extra mile to do the poll, appreciate the effort m[_ _]m

Vote Leviathan 2016.

The ship model is byootiful, the main module is byootiful, the layout is byootiful, I love it all.

I really hope it makes it in to the game at some point.