Contest 'Ultimate Destroyer' (Discussion)

06a357fa0d4e169ee6df5424ba1e.jpg

You have a unique opportunity to “construct” your own Destroyer!

Did anyone else notice that the silhouette in empire ships tab matches the one in this picture?

I assume that player voting is done by forum likes, yes? Or are we going to get a separate poll?

Doing it based on forum likes may pit the odds against newer submissions.

The new rank 14 destroyers were allegedly seen on SC test servers!

The Empire is leaked wise said to be called Cronum!

Wooh and : like ~500k survivability (maybe just for testing)

Can s.b. confirm this?

The new rank 14 destroyers were allegedly seen on SC test servers!

The Empire is leaked wise said to be called Cronum!

Wooh and : like ~500k survivability (maybe just for testing)

Can s.b. confirm this?

about the name:

flat,800x800,075,f-c,0,75,800,331.u2.jpg

Participants, today is the last day for publication of your concepts! We decided to stay with the default vote system of the forum*. Take part in voting for the best concept!

P.S. Pluses from suspicious accounts (multi-accounting, just created, etc.) will not be counted.

We decided to stay with the default vote system of the forum*. 

Don’t do this… This cannot work as people are more likely to read the front page and the last page… Not to mention the fact that some posts have been gathering likes for a long time now

What you could do is ask each particiapant to give a name and one sentence to describe their project, put this all in one post with links to the full detailed post, and then have a proper poll on that thread. More work, but a lot fairer in my opinion.

Don’t do this… This cannot work as people are more likely to read the front page and the last page… Not to mention the fact that some posts have been gathering likes for a long time now

What you could do is ask each particiapant to give a name and one sentence to describe their project, put this all in one post with links to the full detailed post, and then have a proper poll on that thread. More work, but a lot fairer in my opinion.

I know, this is not the best way, but in other case, we have many concepts to make a one poll. Also there are no short descriptions.

:confused:

It is as OP as any other Concept

NOO!

I did spend some effort in my sub-destroyer designs, what is OP in them, Katovskiy?

?? … less shields, less main weapon power, more tactical etc… ?? What OP ??

Did anyone else notice that the silhouette in empire ships tab matches the one in this picture?

:00555:    Me, too! Tried to get some stats even, but futile attempt…  :01111:

Just post the ones that had over 10 votes and see what happens, its not like anyone else could win or something…

Single sentance is doable as descriptor of the various carriers, mini dreadnaughts, battering rams and potatoes that are listed. As is a link like ‘would you like to know more?’

Have a +1

just one question: will r14 destroyer requier a new ressources ? cause i’m full of everything (exept berry and neo), i’m guessing everybody here want to be ready for those new dest

I know, this is not the best way, but in other case, we have many concepts to make a one poll. Also there are no short descriptions.

Proposal: After deadline, open a new page with the collected concepts and start collecting votes for a period of time.

Publish the link to the voting page with all the concepts (no comments) at first and last page of this thread and close it.

I also offer help … with that …

Proposal: After deadline, open a new page with the collected concepts and start collecting votes for a period of time.

Publish the link to the voting page with all the concepts (no comments) at first and last page of this thread and close it.

I also offer help … with that …

That sounds vaguely familiar XD

Are you a parrot?

And the ideas should be posted without usernames with them so that there is no personal bias. XD

And the ideas should be posted without usernames with them so that there is no personal bias. XD

That would never work. It would have had to have been anonymous submissions from the start

Yes, valid works (one/player) should be sorted out of all the other stuff. It is very hard to skim through all that discussion and vote for the best. 

just one question: will r14 destroyer requier a new ressources ? cause i’m full of everything (exept berry and neo), i’m guessing everybody here want to be ready for those new dest

No doubt, i kinda hope u have to have 4 secret project ships in slot for pvp to obtain it.

Then we will have an arms race of who has most interest/biggest potatoes all summer.

That sounds vaguely familiar XD

Are you a parrot?

Maybe you got me wrong.

I was speaking not of a poll!

But of a new forum thread summarising all concepts with all comments removed. Likes could start to summ up anew…

And: I am more like a Maintenance Drone 01 type :fed002: