Contest 'Ultimate Destroyer' (Discussion)

Potatanator is a winner, Cr0 is 2nd… Battle for 3rd place START!

Potatanator is a winner, Cr0 is 2nd… Battle for 3rd place START!

*Fox uses special ability; “I Win Button.”*

*Fox is placed in first!*

Battle for 3rd place START!

I want to win it! Sorry fox, but that sweet load of GS will be mine. 

With 12 flak cannons, forty-five lazer toorets, 10 missile batteries, and 12 beam cannons, the Colossus has more fire power than 5 Orion class destroyers combined. 6 Lucifer super destroyers can fit within its massive hull. Spanning 6 kilometres from bow to stern, the Colossus has taken over twenty years to complete

Imperium+ultra+class+star+destroyer+this

No offense, but your comment is stupid. Balance its all about numbers: “destroys all enemy ships of the current game after 1 day”, “reduces resistances, dmg, speed, turning speed, strafe speed, energy regeneration and modules effectivenes by 0,01 pts”, “damages the locked ship no matter the distance or if its behind an obstacle by 1 pt per second”, (or on the opposite) “launches a guided torp dealing 1kk dmg on impact, 270m explotion radious”, “adds 5k resist points to the selected dmg type (phase shield)”, “after the bubble dissapears, your ship maintains invincibility for 1 hour (metastable)”, etc etc…

I don’t trust players to get numbers right. Balance takes hundreds of hours testing. That… is not case here.

Potatonator is best entry by far. It’s a starch comparison to the rest of the entries

Id like to hear some feedback about The Zephyr guys pls

Id like to hear some feedback about The Zephyr guys pls

It is as OP as any other Concept

It is as OP as any other Concept

Not all of the ideas are OP. Look at Mecron’s one, for example…

Not all of the ideas are OP. Look at Mecron’s one, for example…

i have seen them all

i have seen them all

So, yours included?

Yep

Yep

Uhm, then I’m fine with it. 

at least my ship sacrifices damage for tankiness

at least my ship sacrifices damage for tankiness

Mine sacrifices beauty for tank, damage, stealth, escapability, versatility and starchiness. It is perfectly balanced.

Mine sacrifices beauty for tank, damage, stealth, escapability, versatility and starchiness. It is perfectly balanced.

Please Millanbel, just stop xD. Also, you have to take into account that your ship is also tasty when hit by thermal weapons, so I think it’s completely unbalanced and OP. 

I am curious: Is that ship on the picture the new r14 empire destroyer?

06a357fa0d4e169ee6df5424ba1e.jpg

I am curious: Is that ship on the picture the new r14 empire destroyer?

Yup

Please Millanbel, just stop xD. Also, you have to take into account that your ship is also tasty when hit by thermal weapons, so I think it’s completely unbalanced and OP. 

Damn I completely forgot about that :open_mouth:

It will turn into this if too many lasers are applied:

1280x720-ts8.jpg

I think you just found a flaw in the design :open_mouth:

Damn I completely forgot about that :open_mouth:

It will turn into this if too many lasers are applied:

1280x720-ts8.jpg

I think you just found a flaw in the design :open_mouth:

I guess mine would be the ultimate anti potato.

Mine is balanced

yea sure