Contest 'Stardust' (Discussion)

78d6ae1f0ff0f062c9d408adbb85.jpg

UMC congratulates all pilots on “Cosmonautics Day”! 56 years ago, the first manned space flight took place. It’s really a fearless deed that allowed you to peer into the unknown and expand the borders!

In honor of this significant event, we announce a [new creative video contest](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33414-contest-stardust/). You have to “repeat” the achievement of the discoverers and create a video trailer for your research.

Rewards from the contest above the limit have been destroyed…

Well. The Xenocrystals will be destroyed and the License is worthless, since the additional Monocrystals will be destroyed aswell.

Already at xeno limit, so I need to sit down this one.

See as above. I am full. 

Yeah there’s nothing for me to gain from this because everything will be lost anyways. And even if the xenos aren’t lost by some magic, it’s only <=120. What is that like three upgrades?

I’ll happily make a space vine or something, but the rewards are now pretty much useless.

Yeah, giving resources to motivate players who learn recently they can’t save them for later. Brilliant idea.
What’s next?

tfw when you are 1st grade in contest and resource limiter system destroyed your rewards

2 minutes ago, Waiban said:

tfw when you are 1st grade in contest and resource limiter system destroyed your rewards

No. You’ll receive it by mail now. You won’t be able to take it, but you’ll get a mail at least.

9 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

No. You’ll receive it by mail now. You won’t be able to take it, but you’ll get a mail at least.

oh… too bad, i already uninstalled it

meh I reached the limit, I can’t participate… my video got destroyed

Nope, no point in participating. I boycott.

If you don’t fit into both of these categories, do not participate in this contest:

Rich enough to have a super computer for recording and editing videos.

Not rich enough to have bought your way through Star Conflict or Figured out that this game isn’t really worth paying for anything / already used a bunch of your materials so you’d have room for the rewards.

I have a problem. I can’t upload my video :

WxU6lG6.png

Wrong order initiative!

I like your footer

Imma joinin’.

Nice patch!

I feel sorry for the devs because they surely didn’t intend for all this shtstorm, but goddamn I’m dying of laughing in this tread. ![:00555:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00555.png “:00555:”) 

You guys got my support this time xD