Contest 'Stardust' (Discussion)

hoRwqkU.png

Am I too late?

Hmmmm, I thought the limit has been increased to 10k? If no one will be in this contest, me and this other guy will get the crystals, tyty

Check again.

On 22/04/2017 at 7:46 PM, SamTheCrafter said:

Hmmmm, I thought the limit has been increased to 10k? If no one will be in this contest, me and this other guy will get the crystals, tyty

Not enough participations will most likely cancel the contest. 

There are only 3 places and we are 3 participants so far, should do.

Nah, they already canceled a contest because not enough participants. 

I don’t think they will cancel anything.

78d6ae1f0ff0f062c9d408adbb85.jpg

Thanks to all participants for your videos! During viewing, you can completely feel the atmosphere of the Star Conflict universe and also see the personal stories of the videos, which is perfectly shown in each clip. We should think about requesting the full-time movies! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Congratulations to the winners!

Sent you a message Akaurl ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Congrats to the winners ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Just now, ORCA1911 said:

Congrats to the winners ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Thanks! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

gg, first time I won ;D

4 hours ago, Akaurl said:

78d6ae1f0ff0f062c9d408adbb85.jpg

Thanks to all participants for your videos! During viewing, you can completely feel the atmosphere of the Star Conflict universe and also see the personal stories of the videos, which is perfectly shown in each clip. We should think about requesting the full-time movies! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Congratulations to the winners!

sent u my ign!