Contest 'Space Memes' (Memes)

j7D7u3S.jpg?1

sad how this one doesn’t show any skill… come on ppl!

What do you expect from candy crush conflict?

These are not supposed to turn out funny, but to show how the game looks now

These are not supposed to turn out funny, but to show how the game looks now

I thought these were supposed to be Amazing and best case ever viral. (funny,stupid or awe inspiring) Which brings more attention to Star Conflict.  Which means more gamers, then more money for devs, then better que times, And finally more people for me to stomp.  Win win for all.

I thought these were supposed to be Amazing and best case ever viral. (funny,stupid or awe inspiring) Which brings more attention to Star Conflict.  Which means more gamers, then more money for devs, then better que times, And finally more people for me to stomp.  Win win for all.

I work in sales, well in a bank, but still sales coz I’m the one who sels credits to others. If anything I learned there is that the best marketing is good word from other ppl. So memes wont help a lot, good comments all over web will. To get those they need to invest in the game, listen to players, make changes players ask. Memes & youtube wont bring you long term players, it just doesn’t work like that… Havimg long term costumers goes like this:

1. Good word from others- commercials just get ppl attention, good word makes them buy a prodact

2. good value for your money- that makes costumers spend more

3. Good development and tending to your costumers

Imho memes wont help unless they make devs start changing some things.

and how is making a meme about the problems gonna help more than making a meme about the positive things about the game?

And 1 more thing, my meme isn’t vs Cinnemon. He’s really a good dev, well atleast by what I see on the forum. He’s chaty & try’s to be the part of the comunity. And now back to handball.

You know,this thread was for posting the actual memes,the discussion is on another page,who started all of this anyway?AND Y AM I DOING THIS TOO?!Well,guess I shouldn’t stay up this late tonight…

and how is making a meme about the problems gonna help more than making a meme about the positive things about the game?

easy, they will start working on problems.

are you talking about a motivation? I think its more like a deprivation from the side of ppl posting these things. I believe devs have teh feelingz too.

are you talking about a motivation? I think its more like a deprivation from the side of ppl posting these things. I believe devs have teh feelingz too.

deprivation will start when most ppl leave the game, and as I see it, a lot of old, good players have left, or play just to keep the acc live.

I hope you are referring to how easy and disastrous a gravi lens actually gets rather than the humor behind my meme.

For anyone who cares, the guy in the meme is the main protagonist in an anime series called One Punch Man and he’s 99% of the time frustrated because he kills his every opponent with just one punch even though he doesn’t want to.

5181570.jpg

Hey…I’ve heard something while I was in the bathroom…a new upcoming patch…going to search for something on the web.

Ok…I’ve only found this…

miley_cyrus1.jpg

foxzp.gif
for fun :slight_smile:
animated… that way all fill into one screen :stuck_out_tongue: enjoy! ign BrunanG

I MADE THIS AND I’M PROUD! XD This took me exactly 46minutes and had to do it frame by frame ;~; and sorry for being inaccurate to the story line, I’ve been playing for maybe a year now :stuck_out_tongue:

http://gifmaker.cc/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2016041013OXksEWBAPxoCbP9BE34qO3&file=output_w8LR50.gif

output_w8LR50.gif

I MADE THIS AND I’M PROUD! XD This took me exactly 46minutes and had to do it frame by frame ;~; and sorry for being inaccurate to the story line, I’ve been playing for maybe a year now :stuck_out_tongue:

http://gifmaker.cc/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2016041013OXksEWBAPxoCbP9BE34qO3&file=output_w8LR50.gif

output_w8LR50.gif

This… is… Amazing…

I don’t know if the storyline is correct, maybe you could add ship roles instead of factions and simulate a dogfight

output_w8LR50.gif

sad but true… is this of your own making?

output_w8LR50.gif

I’ve been 2 minuts watching this…it’s hipnotic.

Can I be your friend?

I like Federation though…