Contest 'Space Memes' (Memes)

Who should be?

Astraal, I get crap teams when playing vs him. That must be a hack!

Should be: HAS 340,000 SURVIVABILITY, THIS MEANS F*** ALL AND THE SHIP IS PROBABLY BADLY FIT AND OUT OF POSITION

Seriously, if you are dying in 8 seconds in a destro then you are doing something wrong (I assume you post this from personal experience)

survivablility means nothing when you’re the last one alive and against 5 rank 15 ecms.

Any ECM after 2 is next to useless comparing to other classes

Author: Neutronstarr

x1q7j07.jpg

Awesome!!! :slight_smile:

BY THE TRUE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE

12670717_787134914756337_354800559723314

sry forgot to put my nickname in, it is CYBREATH4 just as my forum name

93MFCDv.png

djHb3CH.png 93MFCDv.png

Y u do zis, i nearly died laughin’ x’Đ i hope u dont get banned for flooding lol

93MFCDv.png

Adam, you dirty girl… 

haha XD

qqEgVQq.jpg

Been Saving This One…

IGN: Marcs25

Pilot profile: DzeL

pentru_Star_Conflict.jpg

beat this

KPBXyF5.png?1

beat this

KPBXyF5.png?1

Hey, at least show some respect, and use this potato quality but higher resolution image!

HxYqG1S.jpg

at least make it funny when youre making a meme about a dev…

j5aqrx9.jpg?1

at least make it funny when youre making a meme about a dev…

Tbh, I don’t understand half of these memes. Or just don’t find the joke in them.

yes. exactly my thought. Adam west is going to win this, she has… solid memes. For example, the “its a huge, huge !!! heavy destroyer ship ???” is umm… is it even a meme? 

and memes about devs should be funny in particular.

Tbh, I don’t understand  these memes. 

Some times an Anaconda can have two meanings.  If you were to google “anaconda second definition”.  You know just trying to help.  :)  (mostly its a niki minaj song.)

Y4dUimV.png  <-Niki Minaj

I’m sure we got that one adam… your’s are somehow more understandable than other’s