Containers in OS

I suggest that containers in OS sometimes yield containers that are bought in the shop for GS. They could be automatically unpacked when they get back to the station too.

Meh,containers are pretty much xxxx so i’d rather prefer to fly around with the Spatial Scanner instead and get 1M that is way more useful than those…

Or GS containers inside mysterious containers.

Meh. No. 

Me: “Oh hey guys I thought of a better way for us to get GS stuff for free but it still fit the game model!”

Them: “Pfff. Why would we want free stuff. Noooo.”

Me: “Oh hey guys I thought of a better way for us to get GS stuff for free but it still fit the game model!”

Them: “Pfff. Why would we want free stuff. Noooo.”

You really think it could happen though??? Be Realistic…

Hopped on to see the new patch and I watched the prices for the new prems rise from a pretty decent but still steep price to insane amounts. (About $40 for Brokk).)

If anything, being able to find entire containers in OS and other gamemodes would at least dampen the blow slightly…

I actually like all suggestions like, “let’s get some stuff for free for some reason” :005j:

But it’s important to understand, that such changes will break current economic system, and couldn’t be possible for now)

Just because it would take $3 out of your pay checks doesn’t mean it’s game or economy breaking. Just saying.

Does not change the fact that suggestion is " i want more free stuff"