Confirmation dialog for Abandon ship/Return to hangar/Repair the ship

Was on invasion. Desired to change a bit my keybinds. Missclided on “Abandon the ship”. Kaboom.

Same for the ship reconstruction and return to hangar in invasion.

Same for launching into invasion instead of PvE with the lack of a wait time.  It’s easy to waste 15k by a simple click.

Just be more careful. I agree that anything which can bring to wasting GS is to be confirmed but that? I don’t think so. Just be more careful.

Just be more careful. I agree that anything which can bring to wasting GS is to be confirmed but that? I don’t think so. Just be more careful.

Be careful should not be a possible answer on a software as if the UI is well designed, there’s a confirmation dialog for each important decision.

You can loose tons of resources by clicking in “Abandon the ship” by mistakes.

You can loose a duplicator (GS or resources again) with a small click on “Repair the ship”.

In every games, the option “Leave the game” need a confirmation. And in invasion, self-destruct IS the “Leave the game” option.

Be careful should not be a possible answer on a software as if the UI is well designed, there’s a confirmation dialog for each important decision.

You can loose tons of resources by clicking in “Abandon the ship” by mistakes.

You can loose a duplicator (GS or resources again) with a small click on “Repair the ship”.

In every games, the option “Leave the game” need a confirmation. And in invasion, self-destruct IS the “Leave the game” option.

I agree, that’s why I am always double-checking, before clicking anything, so I am sure, I get it right the 1st time.