Components for Rank 16 and 17 ships should be available for credits

As per the title, the components of the rank 16 and 17 ships should be available in the workshop to be learnt for a large amount of credits. Currently they are only available via a container which can be opened for 300 iridium meaning that it cannot be opened more than once per day and the container rotates and always has the components of two different ships in it, meaning it could potentially take much much longer than 3 days just to get the blueprints for the components of a rank 16 or 17 ship.

1 hour ago, TheDerpNukem said:

… meaning it could potentially take much much longer than 3 days just to get the blueprints for the components of a rank 16 or 17 ship.

And?

9 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

And?

Because gathering the materials for the blueprints should be the longest task of assembling the ship, not just acquiring the blueprint for the component.

Regardless, if you disagree then just hit no in the poll  ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

18 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Because gathering the materials for the blueprints should be the longest task of assembling the ship, not just acquiring the blueprint for the component.

Regardless, if you disagree then just hit no in the poll  ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Can’t you do that in parallel? 

2 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

As per the title, the components of the rank 16 and 17 ships should be available in the workshop to be learnt for a large amount of credits. Currently they are only available via a container which can be opened for 300 iridium meaning that it cannot be opened more than once per day and the container rotates and always has the components of two different ships in it, meaning it could potentially take much much longer than 3 days just to get the blueprints for the components of a rank 16 or 17 ship.

you can open a container once an hour , so 24 times a day , so in theory you can get every new ship in a single day.

i don’t agree to put them on credits , but i would have liked not using this random lootbox system , and rather work towards a precise bluerpint everytime.

46 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Can’t you do that in parallel? 

Currently it is possible to have acquired the required resources before you get all the required blueprints.

35 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

you can open a container once an hour , so 24 times a day , so in theory you can get every new ship in a single day.

i don’t agree to put them on credits , but i would have liked not using this random lootbox system , and rather work towards a precise bluerpint everytime.

The mission is available once an hour. The container rewards rotate every time. You need 300 iridium to open the container and currently you can only just barely open a single container _ a day  _even if you do all purple nodes.

opened 3 containers for these new ships : 900 iridium to get 2 time the same bps… got 2 for  Spike hull and 1 for project 1011… i’m a bit afraid about the next !!

44 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Currently it is possible to have acquired the required resources before you get all the required blueprints.

And how big of a population percentage can hog resources to build it right away, or even more than one?

Rich problems much?

37 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

And how big of a population percentage can hog resources to build it right away, or even more than one?

Rich problems much?

…what?

I’ve already seen people on chat building one.

image.png.e56b1249bffe7b69d820c8671b035640.png

300 iridium is too much. I’d agree on 150 at max or make them tradeable.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Rich problems much?

You know, it’s easy for you. You got pretty much everything handled on a silver platter. The rest of us have to earn the stuff the hard way. And I am not talking just about myself here.

This has nothing to do with how one is rich or not but has everything do all with accessibility and affordability of certain services that majority won’t be able to afford.

58 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

…what?

When there are no valid arguments, then he trolls most of his time.

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

You know, it’s easy for you. You got pretty much everything handled on a silver platter. The rest of us have to earn the stuff the hard way. And I am not talking just about myself here.

This has nothing to do with how one is rich or not but has everything do all with accessibility and affordability of certain services that majority won’t be able to afford.

large.jpg

You guys are the ones that have enough resources stockpiled to build all the new content on day 1, and only bottlenecked by a day -two of farming for a blueprint, and even then you are the first to complain that you can not stockpile even more than that, which apparently ruins the game and you promised to quit so many time already…

Get off your high horse from the pile of resources you endlessly hogged, before you complain about issues that 99.99% players do not have.