Complete Destroyer/Suppressor Packs available for Iridium only!

Suggestion:

Add the ability to obtain the whole ‘Destroyer’ or ‘Suppressor’  Packs/Bundles for Tier III, IV and V, including the ‘Exclusive’ one.

Each Pack gives you all of the listed items from the list.

Items in the packs are already crafted and they come with the basic Mark 1 variant and only one item, each! They cannot be sold!

You can only buy each pack once, not multiple times! Once you buy a pack, it will be removed from the Store!

It’s up to you to decide if this event should be a time-limited event only.

The only requirement for these packs is the Iridium currency.

Prices are given as an example and do not reflect a real price.

Start farming Iridium, people. Use it wisely!

Destroyer Pack - Tier III                               (Price:  2000 Iridium)

Destroyer Pack - Tier IV                              (Price:  3000 Iridium)

Destroyer Pack - Tier  V                              (Price:  5000 Iridium)

Destroyer Pack - ‘Exclusive’                        (Price:  3500 Iridium)

Contents of Destroyer Packs: (Mark 1 variants only, one item, each!)

Tier III Suppressor Bundle: (x1 for all the items from the list)

Price: 2000 Iridium

Coilgun 11

Meson Cannon 11

Halo Launcher 11

Pyro Emitter 11

Plasma Turret 11

Blaster Turret 11

‘Tempest’ Launcher 11

Multiphase shield 11

Wormhole projector 11

Tier IV Suppressor Bundle: (x1 for all the items from the list)

Price: 3000 Iridium

Coilgun 14

Meson Cannon 14

Halo Launcher 14

Pyro Emitter 14

Plasma Turret 14

Blaster Turret 14

‘Tempest’ Launcher 14

Multiphase shield 14

Wormhole projector 14

Photon Emitter 13

Tier V Suppressor Bundle: (x1 for all the items from the list)

Price: 5000 Iridium

Coilgun 15

Meson Cannon 15

Halo Launcher 15

Pyro Emitter 15

Plasma Turret 15

Blaster Turret 15

‘Tempest’ Launcher 15

Multiphase shield 15

Wormhole projector 15

Photon Emitter 15

‘Exclusive’ Suppressor Bundle: (x1 for all the items from the list)

Price: 3500 Iridium

G’Thar’Du Cannon 15

G’Thar’Du Cannon 13

G’Thar’Du Cannon 10

Vulnerability Scanner 15

Augmented Cooler 15

Destabilizing Field 15

Isotope Harvester 15

Warp-stream detector 15

Repelling Beam 15

Hybrid missile 15

Remote minelayer 15

Vacuum resonance laser 15

Thermoactive weapon 15

Do not take into account the items prices as definite. They will be decided by the Publisher, not us.

If you have any comments, feel free to post them.

Do not forget to vote!

Koromac your a cool guy and all … and I mean that serenely … AND… your wasting your time  trying to get a business to stop making money … This is the most anti-farming game I have ever played . virtually everything at work in this game is to prevent farming and force purchases … and your 3 times daily post suggesting they let us farm is just plain funny and a hopeless venture … If you haven’t already noticed by now the entire game is on hold till they finish paying for Crossout  … maybe once they make some money on Crossout  they will finish Elly and the 1000 other things they promised over a year ago …

34 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

Koromac your a cool guy and all … and I mean that serenely … AND… your wasting your time  trying to get a business to stop making money … This is the most anti-farming game I have ever played . virtually everything at work in this game is to prevent farming and force purchases … and your 3 times daily post suggesting they let us farm is just plain funny and a hopeless venture … If you haven’t already noticed by now the entire game is on hold till they finish paying for Crossout  … maybe once they make some money on Crossout  they will finish Elly and the 1000 other things they promised over a year ago …

This is my last suggestion post this year, maybe the last one I ever make.

I do not know. I did my best. If they fail, they will be the ones that they will have to take the blame and answer for it, not me. If developers have any say, that’s the question.

A few thoughts:

I do not plan to post any more suggestions. I posted more than enough of them. I am not even sure if they are at least reading my suggestions and considering them.

I wanted to help them, developers, wished them to succeed, but I guess they are too deep in it now, maybe they don’t care or don’t want our help. They know the best for sure, or not…

So, we can only speculate and make our own conclusions. I am not sure who’s to blame. It’s like beating a dead horse. Sadistic, or maybe just futile and irrelevant?

That snail logo pi$$es me off! Salt is the only remedy for that. And that “salt” is money!

Star Conflict has/had so much potential, but it’s probably ruined/infested with greedy ambition and a false sense of pride and achievement by the Publisher.

This game should have 150-200k players, but we are having like 15-20k at most. A failure! Almost no active international advertisement! What a joke!

About this suggestion:

This suggestion is good and fair for everyone, especially new users. They can equip at least one destroyer, provided that they farm enough Iridium.

They can’t sell this item for outrageous prices since it’s already crafted, but it needs to be upgraded from the Mark 1 to the Mark 4.

They can only buy one pack for each Tier, meaning, they can’t buy enough components for all 9 destroyers in total.

Something would sure be nice to be changed on this “don’t get enough iridium to not get the bundle that you would get nothing you need from anyway” system a little. As always Koro’s idea seems to be too user friendly, so not going to happen.

Although, my eyelids start twitching every time I see a new bundle, this time It would really be a good idea to put items together in a box (e.g. weapon BP and the necessary parts) and make the process of getting a simple %’/~!@#$ module or weapon less miserable.

P.s. I just built the Sybil and tried to equip it with the normal useful stuff but had to notice that I haven’t got any BPs for even unlocking those things… So damn…  

8 minutes ago, SINaka said:

Something would sure be nice to be changed on this “don’t get enough iridium to not get the bundle that you would get nothing you need from anyway” system a little. As always Koro’s idea seems to be too user friendly, so not going to happen.

Not exactly. High Iridium cost is not user-friendly at all. There are also additional restrictions and limits. And if this event is time-limited, it’s even less user-friendly.

The whole point is that people who get a destroyer don’t ragequit once they realize that they must pay or get the component for a ridiculous price, like 2-7k GS for just one item, when it should be like 500 GS max. This reduces some of that risk, but it does not eliminate it.