Complaint for insults

I do not know if my topic out of place here, but 2 people is a complaint against me and then I just told them it’s two people Stop insulting them and it’s me who took 2 complaint that.

I am French, but there’s there a person to resolve this by private message?

(and sorry for my spelling)

I didn’t understand a thing about your problem, and it’s not because of spelling but how you explain it.  If you still want to make your problem public here, you could put it in French and I can try to translate.

Otherwise you could try contacting Error, he seems to be the go-to guy around here :smiley:

you are free to set player to your ignore list so they cant text you

If you feel insulted you can report them and we will take care of it

It sounds like some people are harassing you in game. I’d put them on ignore for a while. If you don’t like having people in your ignore list for long, usually people get the message after a week or so.

Basically what gekaler said above, yes.

I didn’t understand a thing about your problem, and it’s not because of spelling but how you explain it.  If you still want to make your problem public here, you could put it in French and I can try to translate.

Otherwise you could try contacting Error, he seems to be the go-to guy around here :smiley:

You’re in Germany right now, right? What languages do you speak, for goodness sake?

You’re in Germany right now, right? What languages do you speak, for goodness sake?

I’m billingual English French, and I speak German pretty well (not fluent though). That’s it though XD

I have a Polish friend who speaks Polish, English, German, Silesian (local dialect), French a bit of Russian, a bit of Spanish and is currently learning Italian…

If you feel insulted you can report them and we will take care of it

I want that you take care

ok I post a topic in the French forum