Community managers dialogues #2. Part 1.

“aam i like sex” 16:52

:00555:

:012j:

Common Guys !

Common Guys !

The common commonness of common guys.  :fed015: 

P.S. C’mon, we are just having some respectful common fun here.

“aam i like sex” 16:52

ofc! didn’t she say she had 3 children?  :005j:

thanks for the feedback, sunshine. ^^ the monocrystal issue is really under discussion. And I have to admit that there are people supporting the idea of adding them into PvP so maybe the policy will change in some time.

Ok so did I understand well, Star Conflict finance the Crossout project? So no advertisement, no proper servers, but we finance another game with our purchases?

Ok so did I understand well, Star Conflict finance the Crossout project? So no advertisement, no proper servers, but we finance another game with our purchases?

Yes, and also Etherlords and Blazerush :fed001: . Seriously, (if you are not trolling) what’s wrong with that a company has more than one project?

That is usually how business works. You sell a product, and part of the sales revenue finances the next product.

Yes, and also Etherlords and Blazerush :fed001: . Seriously, (if you are not trolling) what’s wrong with that a company has more than one project?

That is usually how business works. You sell a product, and part of the sales revenue finances the next product.

No problem if the company have multiple products. I’m just a bit disappointed since seems we have not enough budget to have great servers, normal advertisement, and a good QA team, maybe more developers to reduce the pressure and provide a more stable and famous game. When I bought my DLC-s and GS on my account I believed I support you to fix these issues.

I’m a bit sad about the fact, instead of this, the extra resources goes to a different project. So I paid to make happy another community instead of my own.

So I paid to make happy another community instead of my own.

It’s not so simple, you do not take into account the fact that players from other communities pay for Star Conflict.

True, but the game should be much more profitable with a bigger and satisfied playerbase.
Maybe those players from other communities was already satisfied with their own project.

Or if it was not the fact, the bad behaviour is older than the Star Conflict. 

Better and bigger community => more money to spend on another project.

Despite the theme and the framework it is based on, Star Conflict is flying under the radar. Why is that? What keeps it from becoming a well-known title?
Nikolai Seleznev:  The subject of space battles is rather niche and grabbing attention of a wider audience is quite difficult (unless you’re Chris Roberts or David Braben). The sci-fi theme is less interesting to the game audience than for example fantasy or World War II. Our goal’s completed and we are currently working on expanding of our gamebase.

http://www.pcguru.hu/hirek/star-conflict-interju/31422?e=2

Seems you need a better PR manager who believe your product is better than the Star Citizen. You need maybe an own Chris Roberts.

New projects are coming or already here, Eve Valkyrie, Star Citizen, Elite, Dreadnoughts etc… The biggest advantage of starconflict is the fact you are already on the market with a project what was really good a few years ago. But the biggest disadvantage is, you don’t have so good relation with your small community, what makes our growth really hard.

Even if seems I’m agains you believe me I’m not. I’m trying to defend the game all the time in our community to don’t lose players since I have a lot of work-hours in it. But seems working in this community doesn’t really pay back the efforts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/star.conflict.hungary/
We started to translate the patchnotes way before the Hungarian localisation was officially planned. I invited back a lot of old players who already stopped playing because of server and balance issues. I wrote on youtube videos, get connect with other gaming communities to build the community. But when I got 5 players, I lost 5 because of balance, server issues, communication issues with devs, or bugs. This is the reason why our community is not 500-1000ppl. Sorry if I’m trolly or unfriendly sometime, but this is the reason.

True, but the game should be much more profitable with a bigger and satisfied playerbase.

Maybe those players from other communities was already satisfied with their own project.

Or if it was not the fact, the bad behaviour is older than the Star Conflict. 

Better and bigger community => more money to spend on another project.

Despite the theme and the framework it is based on, Star Conflict is flying under the radar. Why is that? What keeps it from becoming a well-known title?

Nikolai Seleznev:  The subject of space battles is rather niche and grabbing attention of a wider audience is quite difficult (unless you’re Chris Roberts or David Braben). The sci-fi theme is less interesting to the game audience than for example fantasy or World War II. Our goal’s completed and we are currently working on expanding of our gamebase.

http://www.pcguru.hu/hirek/star-conflict-interju/31422?e=2

Seems you need a better PR manager who believe your product is better than the Star Citizen. You need maybe an own Chris Roberts.

New projects are coming or already here, Eve Valkyrie, Star Citizen, Elite, Dreadnoughts etc… The biggest advantage of starconflict is the fact you are already on the market with a project what was really good a few years ago. But the biggest disadvantage is, you don’t have so good relation with your small community, what makes our growth really hard.

Even if seems I’m agains you believe me I’m not. I’m trying to defend the game all the time in our community to don’t lose players since I have a lot of work-hours in it. But seems working in this community doesn’t really pay back the efforts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/star.conflict.hungary/

We started to translate the patchnotes way before the Hungarian localisation was officially planned. I invited back a lot of old players who already stopped playing because of server and balance issues. I wrote on youtube videos, get connect with other gaming communities to build the community. But when I got 5 players, I lost 5 because of balance, server issues, communication issues with devs, or bugs. This is the reason why our community is not 500-1000ppl. Sorry if I’m trolly or unfriendly sometime, but this is the reason.

The problem is that Star Conflict doesn’t share anything with those titles outside that it is a sci fi game.

Star Citizen as it is now, it is a multi game platform, intended to give you space simulation, MMORPG scifi action and FPS. Basically they are giving you a blend of Elite Dangerous, Halo and Star Trek Online, but with also a Campaing featuring several hours of cutscenes and voice acting by some of the best you can find for a videogame voice acting. (Seriously, Gary Oldman, Mark Hammil, Gillian Anderson, Andy Serkis… come on…)

Elite dangerous is a Trading and exploring simulator in space. Sure they want to expand it to planetary landings and such, but you don’t have any MMO feeling, and in fact a lot of people play it “off line” or solo mode.

Dreadnoughts is the most closed related to Star Conflict, both in mechanics and theme (fast paced arcade) but it is just another scale of ships.

Eve Valkirie… well, let’s see, but after Dust 512, I don’t know if they really want to make other thing aside from Eve.

The main problem about Star Conflict gameplay is that many people cannot stand maneuvering in 3D without a point of reference. That is the reason you have a lot more people playing World of Tanks (easy, 2 D movement, with a lot of camping) than War Thunder (Flight, even in arcade mode, implies some physics knowledge) than in Star Conflict (6 dof, full space awareness, no references)

It is a niché game, the devs know it and they act accordingly.

That being said, the game HAS more population than ever before, the main problem is that the PvP pop remains more or less the same, while the PvE and Open Space population is growing. Most people in this game are attracted to the open space stuff.

Finally, I’m not saying that the devs are doing everything ok. The current server issues, packet loss and such is a pain in the xxxx. I was with you in a Dread game the last week and I can understand how frustrating is playing the supposed top end content with such issues. It was painful for me as well.

But all I can see is that they are trying to improve. So far we had:

• Balance addressing to most of the current balance issues

• More PvP content

• More PvE content

• More Open space content

• More dev comunication with the non russian community, thanks to Doombot and Aliskosan.

• More videos with tutorials for new people

• New tutorials in game, even a new map (which I think it is underused a lot, being played only ONCE! vs bots)

• New MM which has improved vastly the MM issues, even if it introduced other annoyances (balance, shorter matches, captain issues…) but all in all it feels better.

Things to come:

• New rank system, which will finally get rid of the tier walls, and will balance games a lot more for new people on non top rank full purple ships.

• More missions

• More pvp maps

• More Open space story (yeah, it is cliché, cheesy and flat, but you at least have a plot!)

• A new ship class (I don’t know if good or bad… but it will come)

And finally, since it seems that I’m always defending the devs but not giving also some constructive feedback, things that should be fixed:

• Server Issues, packet loss and prefered server region.

• Lag rubberbanding when people join matches (it has lessened but still…)

• Short matches and MM balance

• Captain issues in the captain mode (like captain killing everyone in 40 seconds and then leave for free)

• Dreadnoughts bugs, queue and server issues.

The problem is that Star Conflict doesn’t share anything with those titles outside that it is a sci fi game.

Star Citizen as it is now, it is a multi game platform, intended to give you space simulation, MMORPG scifi action and FPS. Basically they are giving you a blend of Elite Dangerous, Halo and Star Trek Online, but with also a Campaing featuring several hours of cutscenes and voice acting by some of the best you can find for a videogame voice acting. (Seriously, Gary Oldman, Mark Hammil, Gillian Anderson, Andy Serkis… come on…)

Elite dangerous is a Trading and exploring simulator in space. Sure they want to expand it to planetary landings and such, but you don’t have any MMO feeling, and in fact a lot of people play it “off line” or solo mode.

Dreadnoughts is the most closed related to Star Conflict, both in mechanics and theme (fast paced arcade) but it is just another scale of ships.

Eve Valkirie… well, let’s see, but after Dust 512, I don’t know if they really want to make other thing aside from Eve.

The main problem about Star Conflict gameplay is that many people cannot stand maneuvering in 3D without a point of reference. That is the reason you have a lot more people playing World of Tanks (easy, 2 D movement, with a lot of camping) than War Thunder (Flight, even in arcade mode, implies some physics knowledge) than in Star Conflict (6 dof, full space awareness, no references)

It is a niché game, the devs know it and they act accordingly.

That being said, the game HAS more population than ever before, the main problem is that the PvP pop remains more or less the same, while the PvE and Open Space population is growing. Most people in this game are attracted to the open space stuff.

Finally, I’m not saying that the devs are doing everything ok. The current server issues, packet loss and such is a pain in the xxxx. I was with you in a Dread game the last week and I can understand how frustrating is playing the supposed top end content with such issues. It was painful for me as well.

But all I can see is that they are trying to improve. So far we had:

• Balance addressing to most of the current balance issues

• More PvP content

• More PvE content

• More Open space content

• More dev comunication with the non russian community, thanks to Doombot and Aliskosan.

• More videos with tutorials for new people

• New tutorials in game, even a new map (which I think it is underused a lot, being played only ONCE! vs bots)

• New MM which has improved vastly the MM issues, even if it introduced other annoyances (balance, shorter matches, captain issues…) but all in all it feels better.

Things to come:

• New rank system, which will finally get rid of the tier walls, and will balance games a lot more for new people on non top rank full purple ships.

• More missions

• More pvp maps

• More Open space story (yeah, it is cliché, cheesy and flat, but you at least have a plot!)

• A new ship class (I don’t know if good or bad… but it will come)

And finally, since it seems that I’m always defending the devs but not giving also some constructive feedback, things that should be fixed:

• Server Issues, packet loss and prefered server region.

• Lag rubberbanding when people join matches (it has lessened but still…)

• Short matches and MM balance

• Captain issues in the captain mode (like captain killing everyone in 40 seconds and then leave for free)

• Dreadnoughts bugs, queue and server issues.

About population: 

PvE/PvP/OpenSpace

Do you have some reliable data what I missed? Or just think based what you see?

About the competitors:

• Dreadnoughts can be a strong competitor.)

• Star Citizen will take also a lot of players since the corporations will be able to move together there.

• The others will take players on a different way. The players who is sick the bugs and issues can chill in Elite or in other scifi game.

I don’t think in 2015 the orientation would be a problem for the most of the players. Also the Star Citizen raised the interest about the scifi games, and since the current state of it is far from the good, a good PR manager would steal players from there imo…

Also the new star wars and startrek movie indirectly make a huge marketing for all of the scifi games. And I believe with a better marketing we can beat WOT and WT in playerbase.

About the improvement, yes I see a small improvement, but the main problems still exist.

• Balance addressing to most of the current balance issues (They was not able to fix the issues since they introduced the new mm)

• More PvP content (without stable game version and servers it is useless)

• More PvE content (probably this will helps for the pve only players)

• More Open space content (without stable game version and servers it is useless, or maybe helps a bit to the invasion players)

• More dev comunication with the non russian community, thanks to Doombot and Aliskosan. (This is a big +)

• More videos with tutorials for new people (without stable servers it is useless, we can’t keep the new players or lose the same amout of players on higher tiers)

• New tutorials in game, even a new map (without stable game version and servers it is useless)

• New MM which has improved … (Yes but the balance become worst, and after serveral patches they still didn’t fixed it…)

Things to come:

• New rank system, which will finally get rid of the tier walls, and will balance games a lot more for new people on non top rank full purple ships. (I’m sure this is a bad idea at the moment. The system is not well prepared, and tested. Doesn’t solve the main issues, the big rank difference between the selectable ships. The MM can’t make balanced games based on the highest tank ship, if the rank difference can be bigger than 1 maybe 2, also the big difference is the gear I think, and the difference between MK1 and MK5 is way too big)

• More missions (Probably this will helps for the pve only players)

• More pvp maps (without stable game version and servers it is useless, it will create a temp gain in playerbase maybe)

• More Open space story (Probably this will helps for the invasion only players)

• A new ship class (I don’t know if good or bad… but it will come) (IMO it is a good idea, but before that they should make a stable version. Several veterans will come back to try the new class. They should have a plan howto keep them.)

So IMO the right flow is:

1. Add ingame debugging tool

2. Fix servers issue

3. Fix bugs

4. Fix balance issue at MM (at current tier system)

5. Improve squad support

6. remove tiers

7. Mass test

8. Advertise, tutorial, new content.

If they f*ck up the order, the players will come back, notice the game is still sh*t and go and play something else.

Now to keep it short :

Good game :                                                                                                                                                  Bad Game:

• Happy players + community !! ( Happy and keep on playing)                                                             - Unhappy players + community (comming and go)

• Open card to your people (dont let people wonder what there spending there cash on)                                  - Leaving People in the dark (or telling stuff when its to late)

- Fast and solid matches + Solid Game itself                                                                            - Waiting and waiting + bugs + Glitches + Reworking the game every time.

- Happy Devs + Organizers                                                                                                                   - Having Devs + Organizers That get aggravated by their own team and leave.

But yes i can keep on going but its a never ending story.
Same with there bright idea of T3 Bots, as a corporation u need to be capable of flying with any new members.
where T3 players should not be called newby tiers but more like " aye here we see the difference between the newcomers "

So by some actions u have consequences !!
I learned that, now its time for SC to learn the same thing.

If this doesn’t opens people’s eyes then nothing will.
I’ll stay in this game becoz i spend this much cash on hosting stuff + my personal 2 accounts and corporations.

But my money for events and tournaments will go to other developers.
We tried to support u guys with our personal Community cash (a som of about 3 to 4 000€’s and if we drop its beeing refilled).

Now after 4 years i start wondering if this whas a smart idea.

ATM all Events & Tournaments hosted by “The Underground Tournaments” are on a hold,
Until we decide what’s best for our group and our cash.

Good Luck SC , StarGem , Gajin

: Sincerely :

DeadlyConcepta -  xevilxGodlike

5u24c0.jpg

Just some personal opinions into the fray:

Open Space:

In PvE - I kill bots for loot and money, and I may learn to fly to a certain degree.

In PvP - i kill people for money, loot and maybe stats.

But what the hell can I do in Open Space? Slowly grind money? Camp people, hunt others just to get another notch on my gun?

Before the upgrade module disassembly was implemented I had to farm a bit, now I dont care.

But if I want to have another secret project ship - i have to grind tirelessly, or to pay with GS. Really - not interested.

And here we come to monocrystal loot reward.

I am sure that it will be extremely nice to see it ingame.

How I see it:

“In T5 match on victory you gain loot. If you get purple upgrade kit, it can be a: taken, b: disassembled for iridium c: disassembled for monocrystals.”

So - you can have an upgrade kit, small amount of iridium for credits, big amount of iridium for GS, 1 monocrystal for credits, 3 for GS.

This addition will:

Increase population in T5 PvP - it’s faster then PvE.

Force more people to go for T5 - questionable, but better then nothing.

Move some pilots from lower tiers just for farming reasons.

Give people another option for spending their GS, and better - they will see the direct non-random bonus, instead of random loot in shop containers.

Will not give useless thingies to pilots who already have everything.

Give a chance for Open Space haters - Devouder included.

Improve dev’s carma.

Now - a bit of dreamcrushing:

How much purple kits do we usually get?

Monocrystal loot reward will just double the monocrystal daily outcome, so balanse will not be over-shifted.

So I cant see the reason not to implement this.

Losers will whine??? Seriously??? They always whine!!! Winners already take loot, stats and money. What will change???

Or someone have to discourage pilots to play hard, motivate them to be an unskilled bunch of *partially disrespected human form mollusks*? Already done with some now weapons btw.

As for advertisement: year ago witnessed SC ad on Youtube. Was hard to believe. Nobody knows about the game, and servers now are worse then were on OBT end, year ago.

Good advice btw, read it.

2. Fix servers issue
  3. Fix bugs
  5. Improve squad support
  6. remove tiers
  7. Mass test

If they f*ck up the order, the players will come back, notice the game is still sh*t and go and play something else.

2. Fix servers issue

3. Fix bugs

5. Improve squad support

6. remove tiers

7. Mass test

Funny thing is most people who leave don’t say anything about servers, bugs (seriously, bugs? I have yet to find some game breaking bug) or balance issues in MM.

People complain about long waiting times, veterans in full purple pay to win ships (lots of people think anything with gold is pay to win) and about the lack of more missions.

What you propose to do with the game is being done on the backstage, at the same time the new content is created. You can’t just stop all the project for what you are asking. In the free to play scenario, you add content or you die. It is as true as it can get.

Also, “Mass test?” what is the test server for? they are mass testing all patches since two months now.

I mean, I know you are a bit burned about the dread issues, but seriously, the rest of the game works fine. They have to improve the new MM, that is right, but let’s see what the rank system does for it. I think it will improve to be honest. I would just love to have longer games, or more capture the beacons modes but… well, I hope that will also be fixed.

Just some personal opinions into the fray:

Open Space:

In PvE - I kill bots for loot and money, and I may learn to fly to a certain degree.

In PvP - i kill people for money, loot and maybe stats.

But what the hell can I do in Open Space? Slowly grind money? Camp people, hunt others just to get another notch on my gun?

Before the upgrade module disassembly was implemented I had to farm a bit, now I dont care.

But if I want to have another secret project ship - i have to grind tirelessly, or to pay with GS. Really - not interested.

And here we come to monocrystal loot reward.

I am sure that it will be extremely nice to see it ingame.

How I see it:

“In T5 match on victory you gain loot. If you get purple upgrade kit, it can be a: taken, b: disassembled for iridium c: disassembled for monocrystals.”

So - you can have an upgrade kit, small amount of iridium for credits, big amount of iridium for GS, 1 monocrystal for credits, 3 for GS.

You start to sound like Koromac. It has been said a lot. Monocrystals are supposed to be RARE, so people cannot just buy all special projects in a few weeks. In fact, it was supposed to avoid people like Koromac or me which have more than 2000 hours played to just have everything in the game.

Concerning open space, I don’t know, but I find it relaxing. Sometimes I don’t want to do anything, so I get a recon, and I go there just for farming and killing aliens or other people. It is not that I need the money or the matherials, I have more than enough, but it is relaxing, and a change of pace.

I understand you don’t like it, but a lot of people do. Not everyone is a hardcore PvP gamer.

Monocrystals are supposed to be RARE, so people cannot just buy all special projects in a few weeks.

Spirit of Koromac - ARISE!!! :013j:

Ok, so secret projects have to be a grind beacon… Lets count a bit…

For one ship I can need up to 445 monocrystals, or even more.

It’s 6 monocrystals per day without license - 75 days.

With premium - 9 per day - 50 days - great.

Containers - people who tried them claim the need of 50k GS to get one secret project.

So, If i’m refusing to invest more money in this game - I have to grind, every day three missions with different levels of confort/stupidity,

I have to waste a minimum of half an hour per day for two months,

doing something I don’t want to,

to get a single ship,

AND I DONT HAVE ANY CHOICE???

@&%^%#$#@!

So, what stands against adding another option of getting this RARE monocrystals?

In fact, it was supposed to avoid people like Koromac or me which have more than 2000 hours played to just have everything in the game.

Maybe I get it wrong - but are people who have everything useless to the game?

So, we have to enter the game, immidiately like it in every Facebook, buy all DLC, level up all ships ASAP, then buy enough monocrystals to do all secret projects, and fit all ships with purple/orange stuff.

After that -  we must leave the game completely, to reduce server loads, lags, and whining from new players killed by us, “Pros”.

Really?

Enter! Play! Pay! GTFO! - “Sorry, playing for fun is in another project.”

Another version:

people like Koromac or me which have more than 2000 hours played to just have everything in the game

Such people have wrong opinions, and dev’s will never listen to them.

New pilots know better. People who cant play know better.

I want to be wrong in both of the above, but I have this strange feeling…

Spirit of Koromac - ARISE!!! :013j:

Ok, so secret projects have to be a grind beacon… Lets count a bit…

For one ship I can need up to 445 monocrystals, or even more.

It’s 6 monocrystals per day without license - 75 days.

With premium - 9 per day - 50 days - great.

Containers - people who tried them claim the need of 50k GS to get one secret project.

So, If i’m refusing to invest more money in this game - I have to grind, every day three missions with different levels of confort/stupidity,

I have to waste a minimum of half an hour per day for two months,

doing something I don’t want to,

to get a single ship,

AND I DONT HAVE ANY CHOICE???

@&%^%#$#@!

So, what stands against adding another option of getting this RARE monocrystals?

In fact, it was supposed to avoid people like Koromac or me which have more than 2000 hours played to just have everything in the game.

Maybe I get it wrong - but are people who have everything useless to the game?

So, we have to enter the game, immidiately like it in every Facebook, buy all DLC, level up all ships ASAP, then buy enough monocrystals to do all secret projects, and fit all ships with purple/orange stuff.

After that -  we must leave the game completely, to reduce server loads, lags, and whining from new players killed by us, “Pros”.

Really?

Enter! Play! Pay! GTFO! - “Sorry, playing for fun is in another project.”

Another version:

people like Koromac or me which have more than 2000 hours played to just have everything in the game

Such people have wrong opinions, and dev’s will never listen to them.

New pilots know better. People who cant play know better.

I want to be wrong in both of the above, but I have this strange feeling…

That is the point of special projects. They have to be special.

If everyone could just make then after 2 weeks, they won’t be special, the could just be rank 16 ships with nothing special.

Now to keep it short :

Good game :                                                                                                                                                  Bad Game:

• Happy players + community !! ( Happy and keep on playing)                                                             - Unhappy players + community (comming and go)

• Open card to your people (dont let people wonder what there spending there cash on)                                  - Leaving People in the dark (or telling stuff when its to late)

- Fast and solid matches + Solid Game itself                                                                            - Waiting and waiting + bugs + Glitches + Reworking the game every time.

- Happy Devs + Organizers                                                                                                                   - Having Devs + Organizers That get aggravated by their own team and leave.

But yes i can keep on going but its a never ending story.

Same with there bright idea of T3 Bots, as a corporation u need to be capable of flying with any new members.

where T3 players should not be called newby tiers but more like " aye here we see the difference between the newcomers "

So by some actions u have consequences !!

I learned that, now its time for SC to learn the same thing.

If this doesn’t opens people’s eyes then nothing will.

I’ll stay in this game becoz i spend this much cash on hosting stuff + my personal 2 accounts and corporations.

But my money for events and tournaments will go to other developers.

We tried to support u guys with our personal Community cash (a som of about 3 to 4 000€’s and if we drop its beeing refilled).

Now after 4 years i start wondering if this whas a smart idea.

ATM all Events & Tournaments hosted by “The Underground Tournaments” are on a hold,

Until we decide what’s best for our group and our cash.

Good Luck SC , StarGem , Gajin

: Sincerely :

DeadlyConcepta -  xevilxGodlike

5u24c0.jpg

They didn’t change in the last 2 years. Do you think they gonna change now? If you found a good game please PM me I’m also looking for something else for our community, before it is die. Star Citizen and Dreadnoughts, maybe Elite looks promising.

Funny thing is most people who leave don’t say anything about servers, bugs (seriously, bugs? I have yet to find some game breaking bug) or balance issues in MM.

People complain about long waiting times, veterans in full purple pay to win ships (lots of people think anything with gold is pay to win) and about the lack of more missions.

What you propose to do with the game is being done on the backstage, at the same time the new content is created. You can’t just stop all the project for what you are asking. In the free to play scenario, you add content or you die. It is as true as it can get.

Also, “Mass test?” what is the test server for? they are mass testing all patches since two months now.

I mean, I know you are a bit burned about the dread issues, but seriously, the rest of the game works fine. They have to improve the new MM, that is right, but let’s see what the rank system does for it. I think it will improve to be honest. I would just love to have longer games, or more capture the beacons modes but… well, I hope that will also be fixed.

You start to sound like Koromac. It has been said a lot. Monocrystals are supposed to be RARE, so people cannot just buy all special projects in a few weeks. In fact, it was supposed to avoid people like Koromac or me which have more than 2000 hours played to just have everything in the game.

Concerning open space, I don’t know, but I find it relaxing. Sometimes I don’t want to do anything, so I get a recon, and I go there just for farming and killing aliens or other people. It is not that I need the money or the matherials, I have more than enough, but it is relaxing, and a change of pace.

I understand you don’t like it, but a lot of people do. Not everyone is a hardcore PvP gamer.

uhh… the problem is we could easily discuss this on TS. We turn all topics into this discussions, and we make the huge chunk of the daily forum traffic.

Game bug? Rubberbanding is a gamebreaker bug. It stops the shooting, and stops the adaptive as well. Players can get into the battle even in the middle of the games, so you never know when will you lose your control and resists.

90% of the games are decided at the beginning. In solo I mostly get into a game what is already lost or won in T3 with my alt. The main problem is the players can mix the different tiers of ships. So they bring 3xT2 + 1xT3 (and they play the T2s). The Tierless system won’t help on this at all.

The dread. yes that is the gamemode what keeps together the corp still. The only gamemode where we can get games with a wing, and play together. And as I know that is the endgame content… what was bugy for more then 1,5 month. Armature programming mistakes blocked the endgame content…

Not everybody wants to be hardcore pvp, ok. But there is no old SQ. Today we get a full defense wing, waited 15-20min 0 attacker showed up from 3… The endgame content is sh*t atm. Not every hardcore player likes the T5 meta. Since the T5 has a totally different meta because of the R13 implant. We can’t make leagues since we don’t have enough players in each tier. 

So what will the game offer for the loyal pvp players? GTFO or enjoy solo T5?

The purpose of the 3 gamemode is also different.

OpenSpace: Rush to T5 and build 1 loot ship and max it out.

PvE: get 1 ship at each tier’s top rank and max it out.

PvP: Get full gear and at least 4 ships at top rank of T3, T4, T5.

The tiermix won’t change on this since in pve and pvp we sill have rank limited games.

Also in open space they’ll keep the rank limit at the sectors.

They can stop adding new content, that called featurefreeze. They can decide to do it.

Mass test? That was a joke not mass test. I went in several times and i didn’t get a game.

And nobody answered my questions int the test thread. they closed it without answer anything. I have to say the new system is badly designed and not well described.

They are usually release half finished badly tested features, like dreads, new MM, invasion mode etc. Their QA is one of the worst what I ever seen.

Lets see what kind of bugs will they release with the new system. I’ll swarm the youtube with the bug videos after that.

The new content is the required but it will only helps for a stable and balanced game.

Maybe you don’t know why the players left the game but I usually asked them. Most of them stopped because of the servers, we lost players at each tiermix, and randomly lost players on bugs, specially lot because of the dread bugs.

ohh man I could write much more but I don’t think it will change the way of your thinking. So I think this was already too much.

btw the module rank mixing shouldn’t necessary needs the tier mixing.

Do you know why the players bring T2 to T3,T3 to T4, T4 to T5? Do you know why they bring only 1-2 ships to T4-5?

Because when you queue-ing it doesn’t write where are you queueing. No information at all. The players have no idea how the MM is working.
And poor MM can’t handle the stupid players. When in T4-5 one side get 1 player with 1 ship, the other side get full 4 ship players.

They should focus on these issues instead of add a new map.

I wrote several times the PVP like the soccer. Nobody wants new content to soccer. Nobody likes to get “naked aliens” running in the middle of the game.
And nobody get bored from soccer. And we have several gamemodes. I would like new gamemodes, I like basketball as well and I’ll like curling too if they implement it. But stop adding new gamemodes until the gates not the same size and the field is full with holes.