- Weaker u say … hmm
- My T-Rex Mk 2 with positron cannon don’t have a slightest chance to beat those Jericho Shields . the definition of Balance mean that two sides have a equal chance to win . NOW they don’t
- Fast u say … Durable u say … hmmm
- P2W much ??
- Are u saying Positron Cannon is weak ??? SO u are saying Federation have weak gun ??? HMM
- Im not … Positron Cannon .
- Let me see … Beam Cannon , Heavy Blaster …Blaster , Positron Cannon , Coil Mortar , Eclipse Launcher , Destructor … NOPE no Burst Cannon and NO Gatling .
And what are my Rules ??? Cause i don’t remember talking about any rules .
i just pointed that the game is Unbalanced . EEEEVRYBODY should have equals chance to win/kill . but now they don’t .
1.) LRF are weaker than Engi or Guard as standard. A resistance setup for LRF would yield more protection applied to an engi or guard.
2.) Find another strategy. Positron is heavy EM, guard with regen on and shields at EM will shrug it off.
3.) Fed are the fastest ships, using the shield multi-resist makes them durable at high speeds. They also have fairly balanced hull and shield strength.
4.) How in hell is that pay to win? Oh, let’s fly to another station, oh no! I’ve wasted none of my money at all! This is so pay to win!
5.) Positron cannon is better suited for long ranges. It’s not the easiest gun to use and whilst damage is high, reload time is slow, leaving it a little defenseless when they are reloading. Also, not all of the beams may hit.
6.) I know you’re not a positron cannon.
7.) Single mindedness would not see that the heavy blaster fulfils both roles simultaneously.
8.) If everybody had an equal chance to kill someone, T1’s would be killing secret project ships. I think that’s the most hilarious thing i’ve heard all day.
SO why they add guard for Federation . that is just …
if there is GUARD for Federation it should be PLAYABLE like everything else
Oh, I don’t know, haven’t you noticed that each faction has 2 subclasses per class? Fed guard is perfectly playable, providing you stop whining about it and change station to go to somewhere that specialises in guard frigates, no big deal is it now? Hm? You play as a mercenary, not a federation officer.