Colours that you bought should be available for all colour slots.

Warframe - you buy a colour pack and it is permanent and can be used on any warframe.

War Thunder - Buy a skin and you have it forever, same for decals. Plus you can earn skins and decals in game for free (though not all)

PrivateBrowsing, you should make an official review on Steam soon.

Of course, you may want to wait a bit, since you probably don’t want to give a too low score for this game.

However, if nothing changes, then we have no choice? Right?

I couldn’t give it a low score as the game is enjoyable, there are just some things that need changing though, such as this.

Let’s go down the list of F2P games on Steam.

You forgot Blacklight Retribution. Camo patterns unlock permanently.

This has been an issue and has been a discussion for a while now. I think it should be forwarded to the devs for review. It is unnecessary to charge people twice for the “same” thing.  Sure, each ship ends up looking different with colors, but it is a bit ridiculous that paying customers are not given this royalty.

This has been an issue and has been a discussion for a while now. I think it should be forwarded to the devs for review. It is unnecessary to charge people twice for the “same” thing.  Sure, each ship ends up looking different with colors, but it is a bit ridiculous that paying customers are not given this royalty.

This was already forwarded more than once. I have written 2 suggestions tied to the same thing. Link below.

1st one is [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25550-ships-customization-dlc-pack-full-access-for-all-features-in-ships-customization-tree/).

2nd one is [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/26530-customization-options-paintmodify-appearance-for-free-with-craftable-item/).

Since there is nothing happening, I can already assume that they scrapped those ideas, like the most of my suggestions.

As the title says. I pimped out first ship a bit, I was feeling flush, but I was surprised that the colours you buy are only available for the 1 ‘colour slot’. Just would be nice to have the colour you purchased available for all slots.

When you purchase a colour it would be availiable for the one slot - it is due to the reason that some players want to design their ship not with one color, and there is full coloring for the ship, but it costs more

When you purchase a colour it would be availiable for the one slot - it is due to the reason that some players want to design their ship not with one color, and there is full coloring for the ship, but it costs more

I wasn’t suggesting that you buy a colour and it fills all slots. Just make it available for all slots. But for that to happen you have to first make it so that colours you pay for you keep forever, like most other F2P games.

So there will be no ships with holographic surface that could change color at will in the future. C’mon, there are cars that are covered with LED today.

So there will be no ships with holographic surface that could change color at will in the future. C’mon, there are cars that are covered with LED today.

Probably not. This game is built on simplicity and not on complexity.

The rest is the question of resources and effort.

Probably not. This game is built on simplicity and not on complexity.

The rest is the question of resources and effort.

He’s not suggesting adding holographic paint. He’s logically defending why we shouldn’t have to pay for paint like we are now. Because surely ships in the future have moved beyond paint and instead change a holographic display layer of their ship’s armor. See?

I support the idea with ships emblem too. I want the same pin-up on all my ship (like a personnal marking, But I can’t afford the expensive price. It would be better if we can unlock color / emblem once and then put them freely on every ship.

I don’t mind if it’s a bit more expensive. And you can add more colours if you want more money too.

I support the idea with ships emblem too. I want the same pin-up on all my ship (like a personnal marking).

Players in the Beta used to be able to keep and apply stickers they bought to all of their ships for free. Then they changed it to one-time use.

But guess what? They let the players who already owned these perma-stickers keep them. I should know, because I am one of them. So they basically screwed over ship customization for anyone after that while favoring us early players.

That makes me angry, because it shows they know exactly what they are doing is inferior to the old system, and they know what we would prefer. But instead they went with the greedy route and made everything one-time use and even made the temporary options cost real cash.

Oh, and did I mention that DLC stickers and special event paint are unlimited use as well? It’s sad, really. They know exactly what they are doing.

I support the idea with ships emblem too. I want the same pin-up on all my ship (like a personnal marking, But I can’t afford the expensive price. It would be better if we can unlock color / emblem once and then put them freely on every ship.

I don’t mind if it’s a bit more expensive. And you can add more colours if you want more money too.

I could not agree more. This is how Gaijin’s other game does it, buy a decal and be able to put it on any tank or plane.

I could not agree more. This is how Gaijin’s other game does it, buy a decal and be able to put it on any tank or plane.

This game is a milking cow. War Thunder has different mechanics, probably because it is still their main and only focus.

Star Conflict just isn’t popular and known enough. We can only hope that their CEO will learn that this game is much better than War Thunder, so if nothing else, they should invest in both titles, without diverting resources from one title to the other.

This is my personal opinion and I do hope that I am wrong.

I think that ‘will’ needs some GS as incentive. :fed004: