Colour survey thread

Wow, really?!?!? Will my dream of a pink Rockwell finally come true??

AeK6G7s.gif

AeK6G7s.gif

That suspension though :open_mouth:  Don’t tell me you haven’t dreamed of having one of these before kosty…

That suspension though :open_mouth:  Don’t tell me you haven’t dreamed of having one of these before kosty…

that is ME, living the dream

:005j:

that is ME, living the dream

:005j:

wut

AeK6G7s.gif

Oh god I’m imagining how painful that would be to ride long distances

Oh god I’m imagining how painful that would be to ride long distances

Or it might very enjoyable ride…

if-you-know-what-i-mean-127.png

Or it might very enjoyable ride…

:fed013:

Why not all the colors?

circle_rgb_small-0bb5fb49443e86262a99dc7

I also want an alpha slider for my ships >:) >:)

In order to have a “slider” the whole thing must be recoded, currently each color is a stand alone texture. simply expanding amount of textures is not the way to go, cause that will affect loading times.

We need a slider which gives the color of the ship, and another one which sets the glossiness. I don’t think it would be a terribly hard work to make it. And please, reduce the prices of the painting, it’s damn high!

The fact tat the devs listened on this one is truly amazing… the troll ships are coming.

But in all seriousness I voted for some more dark greys - black as it would look fairly good with a metallic finish, others I voted for include pink Gold, bronze and silver as well as some more reds.

since you mention colours, how about you make that message when you are about to reverse to default colours with " BE CAREFULL YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR CUSTOM PAINTS AND YOU 'LL HAVE TO PAY AGAIN" . 690 GS lost . if i paid for a paint i should be able to keep it regarding my conversion to default or not, also i would like to have as many as i please without loosing them , you know , mixed them up a little

since you mention colours, how about you make that message when you are about to reverse to default colours with " BE CAREFULL YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR CUSTOM PAINTS AND YOU 'LL HAVE TO PAY AGAIN" . 690 GS lost . if i paid for a paint i should be able to keep it regarding my conversion to default or not, also i would like to have as many as i please without loosing them , you know , mixed them up a little

This has been brought up before. I agree with you but their stance is that you’re paying for a service for a paint job! Biggest BS I have ever heard, especially when paint jobs cost so much.