Colorblind mod or custom enemy color

I think i am not the only colorblind around here, for me it’s really hard to see enemies or bacons captured by enemies, customizable enemy color or a colorblind mod could solve the problem.

Hmm that is a very interesting point you put across. I’m not color blind and even I get confused which one is which lol. I do understand the irony of asking someone that has color blindness what colors they have trouble distinguishing between but what colors are they?

Regardless, I am sure there will be a user-config parameter in the future that will allow you to change the side colors, I don’t see why they would’nt

I can definitely put support behind settings that would help colorblind users.

agree with the topic.

Because colors are many times an issue, I suggest to let player to choose his own colors and SIZE of beacon indicators in the HUD. It is for the best.

Dont see the prob with size, it seems good to me

This might sound a little evasive, but if you’re colorblind shouldn’t you complain to your video card manufacturer to provide a driver that prevents certain colors on screen that you can’t see?  I understand a mod would be ideal, but then you’d need a mod for every application on your computer.  Perhaps it could be done on the operating system level instead of the driver level.

This might sound a little evasive, but if you’re colorblind shouldn’t you complain to your video card manufacturer to provide a driver that prevents certain colors on screen that you can’t see?  I understand a mod would be ideal, but then you’d need a mod for every application on your computer.  Perhaps it could be done on the operating system level instead of the driver level.

And what exactly would the graphics card produce in place of the colour this individual cannot see? Empty space?

There are different degrees of colour blindless, and you cannot make catch-all assumptions. The best possible fix for a colour blind individual is to have the program itself allow custom colouration of all key assets… which is what this asks for. Trying to do it on the video card end would be logistically nigh on impossible, as it would produce millions of potential clashes with software.

And what exactly would the graphics card produce in place of the colour this individual cannot see? Empty space?

There are different degrees of colour blindless, and you cannot make catch-all assumptions. The best possible fix for a colour blind individual is to have the program itself allow custom colouration of all key assets… which is what this asks for. Trying to do it on the video card end would be logistically nigh on impossible, as it would produce millions of potential clashes with software.

+1