Color of kinetic ammunition

Two kinetic shells, Uranium and Vanadium look exactly the same to me. Please change one of them to a distinctly different color.

Edit: I realized this could be misunderstood after seeing the comments. In the hangar, they appear to have the exact same icon. Furthermore, upon investigation, I have discovered that the craftable xenon lamps and the focusing lens also have the same icon, as well as the craftable double deflector, and the supercooled charges.

It’s just a quality of life thing, when sharing builds via image, it’s handy to have distinctly recognizable icons.

Or just read their names.

Well, some special effects are similar to different ammo and even to some weapons. That’s nothing strange about it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) We wish to deliver something unique to every detail in the game, but some things, this included, is beyond our current capabilities)

3 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

We wish to deliver something unique to every detail in the game, but some things, this included, is beyond our current capabilities)

I need to ask this.

Are you saying, that you lack resources or funds again, to change one single ammunition icon?

Thank you for your answer.

53 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

Well, some special effects are similar to different ammo and even to some weapons. That’s nothing strange about it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) We wish to deliver something unique to every detail in the game, but some things, this included, is beyond our current capabilities)

I hope the devs re-add turret ammunition from mid 2013

Example
Kinetic weapon with Thermal-effect turret ammunition (Thermal Shell)

Thermal weapon with EM-effect turret ammunition (EM Lamp)

EM weapon with Kinetic-effect turret ammunition (Kinetic Charges)

Extra: damage decreased when using this turret ammunition

1 hour ago, CinnamonFake said:

I think the guy is talking about the Icon for both of those ammunitions in the hangar, when you equip them on a ship, they do looks very similar and hard to distinguish them visually, unlike most of other ammos

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

I could spend exactly 1 minute to change the colours around for you. It would take no effort what so ever.

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I could spend exactly 1 minute to change the colours around for you. It would take no effort what so ever.

Well, there is one difference. You would do it for free, they wouldn’t.

36 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Well, there is one difference. You would do it for free, they wouldn’t.

They would spend more money fixing what he would do for free than you ever spent on the game.

12 hours ago, xKostyan said:

They would spend more money fixing what he would do for free than you ever spent on the game.

I probably spent more on this game than you, xKostyan. Do not judge, if you don’t have the answers you seek.

Can we get back to the topic and post pics about the same-different ammunations?

6 hours ago, Koromac said:

I probably spent more on this game than you, xKostyan. Do not judge, if you don’t have the answers you seek.

You probably did not, and that has nothing to do with Fox doing breaking it for free