color-coded icons for Mk.II

hello i found myself quite often hovering over each module checking if i already upgraded it to Mk.II. so i and maybe other players too would welcome if you will create color-coded icons for Mk.IIs likes its already done with modules Mk.III, premium, etc  :good:

go to the shop and you can quickly see what you have installed/in your warehouse. Other then that, good idea.

i and maybe other players too would welcome if you will create color-coded icons for Mk.IIs 

would be great, but which color?

pink

go to the shop and you can quickly see what you have installed/in your warehouse. Other then that, good idea.

this was mainly suggested for equipment window

would be great, but which color?

im quite influenced by WoW color codes  :crazy: so i would make Mk.I White and Mk.II Green, Mk.III Blue , Scenario drop purple, premium yellow

we already have green overcharged items tho and purple experimental items (both scenario loot).

As such I stand by my point, pink. Alternatively white-green-pink-blue-purple using pink for the overcharged items, in order to have similar colours for lootables.

Or just…

gray = mk1

white = mk2

green = mk2.5 (loot)

blue = mk3

purple = epic

Something that also bugs me about the game is that it uses Roman numerals and Arabic numbers inconsistently.

Item descriptions say  T2 MK.III, but its icon has a II to indicate it is T2? why?

Which leads me to this:

If the game consistently used Arabic for Tiers, and Roman for Mk, then you could have the icons say    2-I,  2-II, 2-III and then the color change isn’t needed (altho it would still help when eyeballing the warehouse)

Or just…

gray = mk1

white = mk2

green = mk2.5 (loot)

blue = mk3

purple = epic

Something that also bugs me about the game is that it uses Roman numerals and Arabic numbers inconsistently.

Item descriptions say  T2 MK.III, but its icon has a II to indicate it is T2? why?

Which leads me to this:

If the game consistently used Arabic for Tiers, and Roman for Mk, then you could have the icons say    2-I,  2-II, 2-III and then the color change isn’t needed (altho it would still help when eyeballing the warehouse)

+1 the arab/Roman numbers are confusing me allways too , it’s Not that Important by Time but the Suggestion of NTT is a Good One

I forgot that gray was a colour (is it?)

Also I have to agree on the numbering. Good idea.

If you’d be fine with it I’ll quote it in my compilation thread

I forgot that gray was a colour (is it?)

Also I have to agree on the numbering. Good idea.

If you’d be fine with it I’ll quote it in my compilation thread

sure, anything to improve the chances of it getting addressed :slight_smile: