'Claws Twister' Pub!

Attention! Special thread for Flood and Flame is here!

This is a topic-marathon, which is open for a some time. In most of the cases - holidays or weekends. Here, each pilot can let off steam on updates or situations in battles, discuss or offer to discuss other stuff. Without moderation.

Strict moderation will not be there. However, some paragraphs from the Rules are still active - it’s 3.1, 3.2, 3.8, and 3.9. It’s necessary to keep the mood nice and friendly)  :) 

Important!  We exclude some topics from 3.1 paragraph, like  “trolling, flame, profanity, personal insults of forum members or administration or developers, rudeness, vulgarity”.   Abusive language   is not welcomed.

Developers or administration staff also can participate in the discussion and fully enjoy it ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Скрытый текст

3.1.  The forum prohibits: trolling, flame, profanity, personal insults of forum members, rudeness, vulgarity, drug propaganda, political and religious agitation and propaganda, all manifestations of Nazism and racist statements, calls to overthrow the government by force, incitement of ethnic hatred, humiliation of dignity of persons of either gender, sexual orientation, religion, and all the actions pursued by international law and the legislation of the Russian Federation.

3.2.  It is forbidden to disseminate personal information about users without their consent. In addition, publication of slander and false information is also prohibited. This prohibition applies to both public messages and personal messages and complaints.

3.8.  It is prohibited to discuss ways to crack the protection of the game and discuss any illegal ways to circumvent security software of Gaijin Entertainment.

Publication of threads and messages that promote piracy and counterfeit products, as well as placement of links to online resources that offer pirated content is forbidden. It is forbidden to discuss counterfeit software in any form.

3.9.  It is forbidden to publish messages proposing the sale / purchase of accounts and any in-game valuables, as well as any other messages calling for a violation of User Agreement.

Let’s go! 

Why can’t there be a stacking version of free bundles? Like for instance now, i can do missions for phoenix and reaper and i would like to wait for a x5 rather than the basic bundle. It would be the next best thing imo.

Just wanted to toss this up in the air:

Am I the only one sick of the Thar’Ga meta already? It’s a balanced ship in the lower tiers and an absolute glass cannon (capable of killing itself too) but in higher tiers it’s superior to literally every class. Most I’ve encountered around rank 15 have literally no use for an engineer, can sprint across the map at the same rate of a cruise tackler/interceptor, has the survivability of a frigate and the fire power of a destroyer. Most times I’ve seen one pop is when literally the entire team focuses it.

Why can’t we just have a balanced game anymore .-.

giphy.gif

Just now, TheDerpNukem said:

Am I the only one sick of the Thar’Ga meta already?

I’m more sick of a guard than a Thar’Ga now, killing any guard inside a frigball is a pain.

6 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

I’m more sick of a guard than a Thar’Ga now, killing any guard inside a frigball is a pain.

That’s how it should be.

What’s weird is that it is thousands time easier to kill a destroyer then a guard. 

Buff destroyers.

9 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

Honestly, the return of the frigball is a sigh of relief since you can actually counter a frigball with numerous different ships (commands, destroyers, gunships and ecm come to mind) which is nice and all since I’m probably going to wind up quitting for a couple of months again when the next ellydium ship comes through and decimates the balance of the game again.

reveal contents doesnt work for me on firefox anymore. strange. my ff seems bugged.

i feel like they made this for people like me. i am getting paranoid lately anyway, of stalkers.

really interesting, lets see what comes up here.

44 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

TharGas RakZas Everywhere!

4 hours ago, Milfeulle said:

hail frigball  ![:014:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/014.png “:014:”)

How is it possible that after 3 nerfs to thargas by the devs they are still the most effective ship in almost every game.  Now almost every player is flying them . . well can you blame them why would you fly anything else, highest dps, best speed and insane health recovery.

Also time for a buff to interceptors. 

i agree with AdamWest

including thar’ga has an “op (kinda tackler) module” inhibitor swarm with wide radius 2k+ damage module, which doesnt make sense in gunship. and nearly impossible to react.

most of thar’ga pilots use it to finish interceptors when emergency barrier pops

crit with thar’kth cannon sometimes enough for pop EB and after one sec u’ll win a scrap ship yey ![:016:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/016.png “:016:”)

Well if we take it from that point every ship will need a buff  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

1 hour ago, WiseAlert said:

i agree with AdamWest

including thar’ga has an “op (kinda tackler) module” inhibitor swarm with wide radius 2k+ damage module, which doesnt make sense in gunship. and nearly impossible to react.

most of thar’ga pilots use it to finish interceptors when emergency barrier pops

crit with thar’kth cannon sometimes enough for pop EB and after one sec u’ll win a scrap ship yey ![:016:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/016.png “:016:”)

If they used it as a finishing move then doesn’t that means that Inhibitor swarm wasn’t needed to kill the inty?  ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

60% manoeuvrability reduction means that you still have 40%. 

Enough to dodge tons of things. 

And if you really hate that module use the motor cleanse r8 implant.

Slows are still much more effective and last much longer. 

Look at the alien weapon for frigates. It’s a permanent manoeuvrability debuff. 

But nobody complained about it right? 

If the Thar’gas’ fighter:gunship main guns have such high buffs (double-triple dmg) every other weapon, like missiles, bombs, mines, drones are rendered -in comparison- nerfed!

If this main gun buff will continue in all Ellydium ships, a big chunk of base weapons and strategies in battle will be not useful any more.

Will you devs go through all weapons in new Ellydium ship line and buff / op them: Ellydium missiles, Ellydium mines, Ellydium drones???

It really makes no sense , because the balanced game before version 1.4.x is an asset: lots of man-hours of development and discussion and tweaks gone into it already!

We aren’t moderate here. Asking something to the devs is futile.

These thar’ga weapons can be used in other fighters?
I fear someone learn to use this with a tackler.

13 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Will you devs go through all weapons in new Ellydium ship line and buff / op them: Ellydium missiles, Ellydium mines, Ellydium drones???

Some fo Ellydium stuff will be available for other ships, but some won’t.

It seems I was wrong. Really wrong. :slight_smile:

13 minutes ago, ntboble said:

We aren’t moderate here. Asking something to the devs is futile.

11 minutes ago, CinnamonFake said:

irony ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

i think less moderation only means, you can talk more independently, more raw and honestly. doesnt mean, they wont answer ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

that’s what they said , anyways, so b it