'Claws Twister' Pub!

13 minutes ago, g4borg said:

more raw and honestly.

Exactly! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) That’s why this for)

Darn, i thought that was the place where i could say **** the **** fc***ng ***. this "thing " piss me off. I’ll refrain from it and stay polite then.

I bet, contrary to it’s purpose, this thread is going to turn out as one of the most civilized talks in forum history. 

Or as quark would put it. “ooh-mans…”

So because SC team doesn’t write full patch note. A community member decided, before i did. To start making topics containing all the missing info of the patch notes. So we dont have to read every single little comments on the patch discussion topic, to maybe, find a few hidden changes some random player would have been nice enough to put there. Pretty much in vain.

The thread got closed. It’s sad.

We are trying to be helpful and get slapped.

I mean come on. What was the problem with that…

And also, how hard is it to make a list of thing that has been done and then put it in the patch note.

If not recalling all that as been done for said patch. Make a list of things to do, then check what is completed. Then take the list of the completed stuff and paste it in the patch note, idk.

What i do know is that it stink that we can’t make a topic with a list of the hidden changes,fix, improvement.

On 22.2.2017 at 3:32 PM, Milfeulle said:

I’m more sick of a guard than a Thar’Ga now, killing any guard inside a frigball is a pain.

Mhhrjjsawwwenergymissilefgueuhsdvjkezz8commandshielddraindhuiaraounreuhbi

I miss the times when you could carry a game with skill ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”). 

29 minutes ago, Oregyen said:

Mhhrjjsawwwenergymissilefgueuhsdvjkezz8commandshielddraindhuiaraounreuhbi

I miss the times when you could carry a game with skill ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”). 

It was decided at the beginning of the destroyer age that skill was too op for random games. Large pots of gravy were made to compensate.

It’s been about time for this thread.

VxC7k.gif

How I feel while spending a minute trying to kill a thar’ga and then 3 others come up behind me and xxxx me in the xxxx

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/)

What is up with sector’s capture

In one cycle we out-farmed STORM sector (we hava [NASA] 20k vs {STORM] 7k) but they got to keep the sector

and in another cycle we got we got 30 000 [NASA] while [Ninja] only have 13k, still Ninja kept the sector

From patch notes:

“…Location battles take 1 hour, then the owner loses part of the challengers’ influence, which depends on the challenger’s place in the location ranking. If the owner’s influence is reduced to 0 — the challenger with the most inflience becomes the new owner. …”

how much of a difference there should be to over take a sector?

I can really follow why you keep nerfing the thar’ga further and i really want that day to come, when thar’ga just fits in star conflict like any other ship and nobody has to complain any more.

But still i think with the last patch you took the wrong direction regarding thar’ga nerf. Decreased radius of Matter absorber/ crystal hunger self heal to 750… why did you have to do that… that just makes using thar’kth cannon (which is in my [and most of the other players] opinion) one of the most broken parts of thar’ga more rewarding (You can’t self regen any more at high ranges so we use a super close combat weapon).

I think maybe you should spend less time on nerfing parts that were seriously okay and acceptable and instead focus on redesigning the two alien guns and thar’gas speed/manouverability (and i want that alien intuition to be non blueprint again [somehow sucks having the rank 6-10 one but for the other ones i’d have to do a lot of further research wiht crystals i don’T have])

Also an issue thar’ga users might have is… that thing eats up just so many mono crystals… if you are trying to get everything what you can maybe even more than the secret project ships (i did no calculation on that one)… So please give away more mono crystals not only for thar’gas sake but for the secret projects are pretty cool aswell… (and maybe if a lot of ppl have a new flashy SP ship will fix the issue with battles consisting to 50% of thar’gas)

17 hours ago, OmegaFighter said:

It’s been about time for this thread.

given i remember that it was first suggested a long long time ago, indeed.

funny tho, back then, it would have been already filled with CAPS LOCK slander 10 pages ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

17 hours ago, xKostyan said:

What is up with sector’s capture

Looks like they got influence points left for this turn, But if it continues this way, they’ll lost sector after the next turn.

Tharga is the wipe back to front that got destroyers pregnant.

We need destroyers to be not tin-foil again, and for the thargas to be actually balanced instead of simply nerfed in to oblivion.

Fix it.

tdrf you obviously havent met destros which are guarded and brokkened or even working together. they are far from nerfed. together they form the most potent destro-frigball ever.

33 minutes ago, g4borg said:

tdrf you obviously havent met destros which are guarded and brokkened or even working together. they are far from nerfed. together they form the most potent destro-frigball ever.

Which is obviously why I can singlehandedly take them down in most ships now.

53 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Tharga is the wipe back to front that got destroyers pregnant.

We need destroyers to be not tin-foil again, and for the thargas to be actually balanced instead of simply nerfed in to oblivion.

Fix it.

I think they nailed the Thar’Ga nerf. But now rushing in enemy position, there are Broken Guards. So might seem nerfed to oblivion. I like playing my Thar’Ga now, it’s no easy peezy mode anymore, just a great ship than can be killed.

Oupss. I came here to say something else and forgot.

DEVS!!! Have you forgotten Cov Ops and Lrf’s. Every role has it’s unique gun now, but those do not. Guard has 2 uniques, Destructor and Proximity Mortar. Gunship just got one thx to Ellydium and Thar’k.

3 hours ago, CptDoss said:

…DEVS!!! Have you forgotten Cov Ops and Lrf’s. Every role has it’s unique gun now, but those do not. Guard has 2 uniques, Destructor and Proximity Mortar. Gunship just got one thx to Ellydium and Thar’k.

Devs have you forgotten the Engineer Frigates?

i think we should really keep this thread around - i think, the idea is neat, but it will need a bit of time to establish itself

On 24.2.2017 at 3:39 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Which is obviously why I can singlehandedly take them down in most ships now.

if you get close, yes. in most games i saw where both teams had high casuality rates, lots of vets, and really tough fights, the deciding factor was most usually the destro players. a destroyer which is using its might and range to keep a flank, or the main group dangerous usually creates situations, where his team has constant pressure. taking that destro out, costs the team lots of lives and time, sometimes too much.

its different if your destros are bad, or the teams are generally not balanced. but if they are, the destro is a key figure in the overall battle.

i saw this aswell happening with r8 destroyers in tournaments, or various r14 destros (of course mostly vigilant) in hard. with mostly tharga and guard or LRF heavy teams, as they are usual atm., both in medium and hard, the destro keeps the ability to resist ranged attacks. their effectiveness increases if they are not too many at once, so 1, maybe 2 destros are usually a lot more threatening, than 3, simply because its easier for the team to defend them.

not speaking about survival games - where anything really just dies. there the destro was a lot worse in the past, when the module explosions basicly made them the _easiest_ target to take out.

I’m not sure how will they really fix thar’gas… My problem is not just the stats itself, the possibilities of the thargas are way too wide. Those ships fly like a ceptors. The cruise fighters at least lost the maneuverability to be fast, thargas can do it without any downside. They can blink/warp regen like a b*tch, have pulsar and drone… Have the combat reboot, heal from killing or just not shooting. Seriously who think its a good idea to add a ship like that?

I don’t see the clear concept here:

• Empire = Damage/Hulltank (recon, ecm) (command, gunship) (engi, lrf)
  • Jericho = Shield tank (ecm, covops) (command, tackler) (guard, lrf)
  • Fed = balanced shield/hull tank + speed (recon, covops) (tackler, gunship) (guard, engi)
    Its ok, every fraction and role have advantage and disadvantage.

Then destros come for all fractions… meh ok with the damage multiplier its kinda ok.

But now we got a new fraction with 10 ships so I guess it will be:

• Alien = damage or/and hull or/and shied tanks + speed (recon, ecm, covops) (command, tackler, gunship) (lrf, guard, engi) + destro
    its like a pack of joker cards. No matter what the others has we can beat them, except the other has jokers as well. And you can even change the rank and the setup any time…

based on the gunship it will be better than any other fraction’s ship… so whats the point of the other ships?
When all 10 ships come out I’m not sure the other ships will be playable…
What will be the downside of the Alien ships?

The only positive what I see is the continuos development of tharga. If the player was lucky got the tharga at the beginning as rank 5 and slowly he can evolve it to rank 15 what gives a better understand of the ship and personal relation.

Cough* corp logo on vehicles looks amazing. Seems I can only put it on my ships with photoshop…
2eutkq1.jpg