Classified: Wrath of the Precursors - secretly planned DLC pack for 2016!

Developers have more plans, than we currently know!

…After many drinks, I finally understand! Here is what I found out!

Wrath of the Precursors: probable DLC price: 80-100 EUR

Description: Play as the Alien faction against three inferior and conflicted factions. Ensure the total domination of Biomorph Empire, through strength, cunning and technological superiority.

Command all Alien ships: Defiler, Destroyer, Predator, Hunter and many more and learn the story and their own reasons for an invasion on the human occupied worlds.

Learn from where they are coming from and experience their Prime Homeworld.

Complete group/wing assignments in Open Space and get special rewards for hampering three human factions: Empire, Federation and Jericho.

Construct an Alien Mothership and dominate and control the sectors of our nemesis. Build and expand our technology and influence throughout the galaxy!

Special:     Pre-order DLC pack to get an immediate access to an exclusive “Elite Hunter” ship and wreak havoc and our domination throughout all human space! “We’re coming in force!”

… Ran out of drink…

Reminder: Such DLC pack should only bring certain additions in such pack. Implementation of new game modes should be already included, of course.

DLC should only give you access to some exclusive ships, which are otherwise restricted.

Use PM system next time if you wanna talk directly to someone, which is DarkRedFox in this case. I AM KIDDING DON’T KILL ME K.

Fox would love this.

Too expensive.

They would get one buyer even so ;p

same

I’m sure I can scrape together a hundred or so bucks. Seems worthwhile.

Also it’s The DarkRedFox.

Now where’s Doomb0t? We need his input.

Wait… I’m getting a psychic reading… It sounds like…

“Nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo, wait yes actually this is quite fine.”

“Nnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo, wait yes actually this is quite fine.”

It’s more like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , wait yes actually this is quite fine.

show me your sauce

No comment on this yet? seems pretty neat

It’s been 28 days. Seems like Doomb0t is thinking DEEPLY into this.

It’s been 28 days. Seems like Doomb0t is thinking DEEPLY into this.

He will answer: 42

He will answer: 42

I don’t get the reference if there’s any. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t get the reference if there’s any. :stuck_out_tongue:

:008j:

There is a very important reference that you should know! (It also has something to do with towels)

:008j:

There is a very important reference that you should know! (It also has something to do with towels)

Well I don’t get the reference. .__.

Plz no.