Change the color of pirate modules

Why not use another color for pirate modules ? Actually they are the same colour as mk4.

Make them BLACK, that would be pretty

+1

Why not use another color for pirate modules ? Actually they are the same colour as mk4.

Make them BLACK, that would be pretty

How about pink? I’d be happy with pink. That’s the colour of pirate trails, even.

or pink.

The standard green, blue, purple, & orange work well for referencing lvl of gear so I have to say yes and no to this one. While having variation is fun, having standard color templates for mods is needed so we can quickly identify the Mk(x) levels of our gear when making up the build of a ship. I see that it would be useful to identify our pirate mods from the regular ones so it may be better to give them a colored border like premium mods have and make that have its own pirate color like crimson.

Well, although pirate modules are supposed to be mk4, they are not. And they are not mk5 either. They are…pirate modules.

But I agree with your suggestion.

I HEREBY DECLARE OPEN THE CONTEST FOR THE PIEATE MODULES ASPECT !

thanks for your input - forwarded to Devs

This is some nice eye candy, but not planned right now.

Well, it’d have some use and would be a relatively quick thing to implement. If they were a different colour than any standard equipment, you’d be able to tell with just a glance if you’re equipping pirate stuff. As it is right now, I have to actually read the name of the module (which isn’t honestly that bad, but still) to know if it’s pirate or not. After all, since pirate equipment is so drastically different from standard mk.4 equipment, I feel like it’d be really nice to have a different background colour to differentiate between them more easily.

56399952.jpg

56399952.jpg

That isn’t even funny… :fed014:

it got declined - thread closed