'Cards for Everything and Everything in Cards' Discussion

Welcome to discuss new [Cards Contest!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32637-contest-cards-for-everything-and-everything-in-cards/) Cards can be uploaded and seen [Here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/32639-cards-for-everything-and-everything-in-cards-cards/)

397e58cffc15e32e42e2d615f9d4.jpg

What do you mean by cards? Like a birthday card or something? Or is it more like a funny meme about star conflict?

3 minutes ago, millanbel said:

What do you mean by cards? Like a birthday card or something? Or is it more like a funny meme about star conflict?

Like for a card game ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Poker cards?

Yeah, a contest for me! 

Ahhh a card game

I wonder how many “thar’ga = OP” cards you’re going to get ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)  It seems to be flavour of the month.

1 hour ago, millanbel said:

Ahhh a card game

I wonder how many “thar’ga = OP” cards you’re going to get ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)  It seems to be flavour of the month.

Originality and humor will be much appreciated)

Can I do a deck instead of a single card ?

So this is not “Hearthstone - heroes of Warcraft” But "Leviathan - heroes of Star conflict? or something similar?

I edited my post cause I was felling a bit salty about the tharga’s and now have a better one. Hope that’s ok cause first one was just out of salt and was a joke ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Anyone remember the Garbage Pail Kids? rofl

garbage-pail-kids.jpg

Those cards were the best thing ever when I was a young pup…

Look at what we have here: Another pay to win contest! Only those with Photoshop can do well! XD

Jk jk… I’ll see what I can manage. I’m in a bit of a time cramp tho. I only have gimp and mspaint so this should be interesting.

If anyone has a non-gimp and non-online substitute for Photoshop it would be very welcome. I grew up on Photoshop and now it says I need some monthly payment. (Which I am proud to say I will never be paying.)

Personally I like gimp better than photoshop and did mine in gimp for this contest which may not be saying much but whateves lol

gimp is just a bit… picky. with layers. tbh I kinda hate it just because it has no idea what the difference between image, canvas, and layer are.

6 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Look at what we have here: Another pay to win contest! Only those with Photoshop can do well! XD

Actually, this was a superb joke, KUDOS xd

Sketchbook for the win 

explain

http://www.autodesk.com/products/sketchbook-pro/overview

paint master race

Just now, xKostyan said:

paint master race

hpW9DQQ.png

My chef d’oeuvre on paint