'Cards for Everything and Everything in Cards' Discussion

What is thar ga when you have potatonator? 

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

What is thar ga when you have potatonator? 

I wasn’t allowed to get the potatonator in game though. I asked while I was a tester and they said their statistics showed it would be too underpowered and would need a major buff before it could be used ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

13 minutes ago, millanbel said:

I wasn’t allowed to get the potatonator in game though. I asked while I was a tester and they said their statistics showed it would be too underpowered and would need a major buff before it could be used ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Like thar ga? 

I know  this  isn’t the  right  place  to say  this  but  i want it  to be  seen fast… i got  the  xeno crystal mission to kill 115 pvp enemies with the  thar’ga’tok launcher  and  i don’t have  one . … cant get one  because  i don’t have  enough xeno … cant get enough exno because  my xeno quests are  frozen unable to complete…the  30 xeno mission is  waiting  on  a 6 day cool down and  I’m guessing  the  next cool down will be  12 days  … 3 , 6 , 12 , 24…well that leaves me  without  any xeno and  unable  to advance  in this  age of  evolution as its about  nothing  but insane  xeno farming… can you PLEASE put a  cancel button on this  mission like  the  open space  missions so those  who dont have  certin weapons can still do the  mission ?

[CinnamonFake  please  fix this](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/ “Go to CinnamonFake’s profile”)

You missed the thread buddy.

So far I see four actually original card designs. Nice.

Also once the contest is over I’ll post the template for my card if anyone wants to improve on it. ^w^

updated a Deck ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Anything involving Thar’ga should follow the pattern of “Cards against humanity”.

32 minutes ago, FilthHound said:

Anything involving Thar’ga should follow the pattern of “Cards against humanity”.

I gotcha bruh

So should I only do the cards? Or can i make a whole game? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

@[CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/ “Go to CinnamonFake’s profile”) When you said “Card, made with one basis, should be posted in one post.” did that mean, one card per post, all cards you make are to be contained to one post, all cards following the same basis should be contained in one single post? I’m confused .-.

Just make one post with all of your creations, its for the tidy purposes ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Can it be any type of card? Like a card from a board game, got a couple o funny ideas.

Just ask yourself: is it a card? is it funny? is it cool at the same time? if yassss on any=post it

No one said it has to be funny; he said it will be appreciated meaning that I will appreciate the good humor but not necessary… ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) Have a great day!

I don’t understand the task. Please, make it clear. Do i use Photoshop and make .bmp/jpg files? ![:007j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007j.png “:007j:”)
The task was posted on Friday’s evening, right?

22 minutes ago, inyazserg said:

I don’t understand the task. Please, make it clear. Do i use Photoshop and make .bmp/jpg files? ![:007j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007j.png “:007j:”)
The task was posted on Friday’s evening, right?

You can choose whatever tool you like, Form Photoshop to Paint to a stupid pencil and paper, in the end it should be converted to a image file (jpg/BMP/gif/whatever).

And yep was posted on Friday (morning for me)

what do you think of my cards guys? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

On 1/27/2017 at 4:54 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

anyone has a non-gimp and non-online substitute for Photoshop it would be very welcome. I grew up on Photoshop and now it says I need some monthly payment. (Which I am proud to say I will never be paying.)

Ms paint, only thing I use

You could also try paint.net or whatever

On 1/27/2017 at 4:54 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Look at what we have here: Another pay to win contest! Only those with Photoshop can do well! XD

Jk jk… I’ll see what I can manage. I’m in a bit of a time cramp tho. I only have gimp and mspaint so this should be interesting.

If anyone has a non-gimp and non-online substitute for Photoshop it would be very welcome. I grew up on Photoshop and now it says I need some monthly payment. (Which I am proud to say I will never be paying.)

Yes I can recommend something for sure. Try these 2 links to get some excellent tools to make a card to submit. Sketch padColored Pencils, this should work fine. To submit them simply take a picture with your phone or camera. Voila. Problem solved. (Talent not included sadly)