Capped resources? No Star Marathon?

Special messages ain’t no solution. They just fill our mail inbox until limit is reached.
There is only one way:

REVERT THE RESOURCE LIMIT !

Guys, it’s OK, they’re just going to put all the resources over the cap into a reserve that you have to pay GS for to unlock ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

8 minutes ago, Weylin29651 said:

Guys, it’s OK, they’re just going to put all the resources over the cap into a reserve that you have to pay GS for to unlock ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Isn’t it what trading is all about? 

The research node items for Tai’kin have 10 max stacks, yay!!!

If someone has already built it and want to buy these things…let me know, because they are going to be burned ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

1.jpg.2622a506ec0e593ed37321b74b477cfb.jpg

2.jpg.642b8a23181d621a821a779d707f9cec.jpg

Give them to me. I need them. 

When Stingray event? And I like this update till Tai’kin release. I don’t need more than 200 resources of one thing. I want to kick all that silicon!

3 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

When Stingray event? And I like this update till Tai’kin release. I don’t need more than 200 resources of one thing. I want to kick all that silicon!

Uh Oh! I think you fueled my idea engine… Time to create another SC memez

I can see 2 possible future outcomes from all of this…1) they remove the limit, but still keep adding bullsh*t items that we need to craft, to CRAFT the stuff NEEDED to craft the ships, or 2) the game shuts down, because of their oh so R3tarded decision to add all these changes that do not benefit the community at all.

This e-mail bs with your ‘resources’ remind me at my full storage with all the upgrade kits(before they got discontinued).
Extrem management of e-mails, because of only 1! item you have excess of, all things get stored in it. So you need to check all things of the e-mail content to see(and reduce) the excess.

This is not a ‘fix’, this is just increasing madness!

Well , a bit sad to see how SC become .

since several weeks veteran players and core players alert Devs. on wrong features but its seems the ERA of Evolution patch its more like how to make this game P2W .

so its about a game we need to collect a huge amont of many ressources to craft stuff and ship but there’s a BIG cap to collect ressources become more and more rare .

Meanwhile the things is going to be changed 

Expect a hotfix tomorrow ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)