Capital turrets have gatling guns standard ships don't ?

Ok we all know the dreadnoughts just came out recently most say good job on it, now i was looking for a video off the Dreadnought battles i found one and notes that the Capital ship have gatling guns 

(side turets) now one ting bugs me why do Capital turrets have gatling guns standard ships don’t ? 

Because they are capital ships.

Because they are capital ships.

You are missing the question. He means why is it not an option as a main weapon. Its fine that dreads have them in number, but conceptually, it would be a cool main weapon IMO.

Assault rails+3 heatsinks = gatling basically

Assault rails+3 heatsinks = gatling basically

Or HB with one

Guys I think he was talking about the plasma turrets. not the main caliber but the smaller ones that shoot red lasers.

Guys I think he was talking about the plasma turrets. not the main caliber but the smaller ones that shoot red lasers.

yes, that is correct the risen am asking this question is will standard ships (fighters) (frigates) have similar new weapons.

Flaks type 2? They were “Heavy Railguns” pre 0.9 era.

I’d like to get the heavy weapon types back, of all weapons. Just with slow barrels but increased damage, that would give the game more space. Just not for the coil mortar, just nerf that damned weapon!

I’d like to get the heavy weapon types back, of all weapons. Just with slow barrels but increased damage, that would give the game more space. Just not for the coil mortar, just nerf that damned weapon!

Why nerf coil mortar it is the only 1 good weapon in the game for a frigate, (1) The Beam Cannon is good crap dmg but still a good gun need bigger scale factor on the gun and more dps, (2) The Positron Cannon worse then Beam Cannon + the fire animation suck hold and fire LAMO same as Gauss Cannon useless i wonder how many people are using it the Gauss Cannon and the Positron Cannon, (3) The Heavy Blaster is good but the fire animation suck, it is like shooting popcorn ore something it needs better fire animation 100%, (4) The Eclipse Launcher is for Engineers only what bugs me on this cannon it has a Ion Emitter weapon animation other words copy and paste  :01414: + The Eclipse Launcher shot have little more radius from 400m to 1000m.

Why nerf coil mortar it is the only 1 good weapon in the game for a frigate, (1) The Beam Cannon is good crap dmg but still a good gun need bigger scale factor on the gun and more dps, (2) The Positron Cannon worse then Beam Cannon + the fire animation suck hold and fire LAMO same as Gauss Cannon useless i wonder how many people are using it the Gauss Cannon and the Positron Cannon, (3) The Heavy Blaster is good but the fire animation suck, it is like shooting popcorn ore something it needs better fire animation 100%, (4) The Eclipse Launcher is for Engineers only what bugs me on this cannon it has a Ion Emitter weaponanimation other words copy and paste :01414: + The Eclipse Launcher shot have little more radius from 400m to 1000m.

There is so much wrong with your post that I don’t know where to start.

Gauss and positron are my favourite weapons. Two or three shotting interceptors is so much fun. It’s called alpha-damage. When you hold the mouse the weapon charges up, giving more damage and more crit chance. Eclipse is a very nice gun with the proper build. It has zero spread and with supercooled charges/shared cooler and a couple of iridium heatsinks it can be really fun. Beam cannons are meh for me personally, since I cannot aim with them. But with a bit of practice, they can do a lot of damage. Heavy blaster is also a very nice option for frigate and fighter killing. Use spread reduction if necessary. Coil mortar is easy to aim and does nice damage on hull. Thatbis why so many people use it. But it is also easier to dodge coil mortar fire in an interceptor. IMO coil mortar becomes a problem when there are too many people using them, creating a “flack field” that is impossible to get out of. It could maybe do with a small nerf.

There is so much wrong with your post that I don’t know where to start.

Gauss and positron are my favourite weapons. Two or three shotting interceptors is so much fun. It’s called alpha-damage. When you hold the mouse the weapon charges up, giving more damage and more crit chance. Eclipse is a very nice gun with the proper build. It has zero spread and with supercooled charges/shared cooler and a couple of iridium heatsinks it can be really fun. Beam cannons are meh for me personally, since I cannot aim with them. But with a bit of practice, they can do a lot of damage. Heavy blaster is also a very nice option for frigate and fighter killing. Use spread reduction if necessary. Coil mortar is easy to aim and does nice damage on hull. Thatbis why so many people use it. But it is also easier to dodge coil mortar fire in an interceptor. IMO coil mortar becomes a problem when there are too many people using them, creating a “flack field” that is impossible to get out of. It could maybe do with a small nerf.

How to say this i now my english suck bad special on typing sry now for the weapons maybe you right but Coil mortar don’t need a nerf in ww2 german 8.8 flak cannon same as Coil mortar i hope you understand why i mane bay 8.8

How to say this i now my english suck bad special on typing sry now for the weapons maybe you right but Coil mortar don’t need a nerf in ww2 german 8.8 flak cannon same as Coil mortar i hope you understand why i mane bay 8.8

Yes I understand 8.8 mm flak. And I agree coil mortar is mostly ok. But it would be nice if not everyone decided to use it on all their frigates. The other weapons are just as viable with the proper builds. If you want more advice on builds for specific weapons on specific ships PM me in-game and I will be happy to help (same name as here)

You won’t be complaining about crap damage beam cannon on my LRF :stuck_out_tongue: Positron on LRF can also be excellent, em scatter and 10k plus per charged shot, and the enemy doesn’t have a pair of lasers showing them where you are :slight_smile: