Cant connect / Login

For the record, this is the first time it happens to me after many months of sporadic playing. How could I check that master server IP?

I am happy if it is a server side problem, because i checked my sys for hours. ^^

For the record, this is the first time it happens to me after many months of sporadic playing. How could I check that master server IP?

it’s in the ‘game.log’ logfile. And I just noticed that it’s the loadbalancer. Not the masterserver itself.

Look for this line:

MasterServerEndpoint: connecting to load balancer at 91.230.60.102:3801

IP address may vary.

I just tried multiple connects, everytime my client is referred to the same, not working/responding, loadbalancer.

Checking earlier logs it seems like I was always referred to that loadbalancer. Which means that it stopped working today for some reason.

Given the fact that other people can play it seems like there are multiple loadbalancers. Now how to get another loadbalancer from the masterserver…

also having the same issue, also noticed it say’s today is the last time I played, this cannot be as I haven’t been able to log in, so how could I have last played today?

I’ll chime in here too - Can’t login: “Lost Connection To Server / Reason: General Error”

well Im pissed now its been more then 15 hours I cant log in the game, and on teamspeak theres alot of ppl playing SC

So some people are able to play the game when others aren’t. Some of my friends are able to log in to the game when others aren’t. I don’t know if this is tied to playing on a mac or not, but hopefully it will be fixed soon, seeing as how lots of us have been unable to play for 15+ hours

I’m connecting to the same loadbalancer.  My error seems a bit beyond that though, I’m connecting fine but some error is occuring after that.

17:12:43.191         | MasterServerEndpoint: connecting to load balancer at 91.230.60.102:3801 [0]…

17:13:59.948         | MasterServerEndpoint: connected to load balancer 91.230.60.102:3801, awaiting shard address…

17:13:59.981    ERROR| NetSocket::Receive: recvfrom failed: 60

17:13:59.982    ERROR| NetChannel: receive error, disconnecting ‘91.230.60.102:3801’

17:13:59.982    ERROR| Unhandled MasterServerEndpoint::OnDisconnect: SS_IN_QUEUE

Does anyone know of another load balancer? I could try to forward traffic to another one if someone was aware of a working IP.  Ask your friends who are able to login. 

So some people are able to play the game when others aren’t. Some of my friends are able to log in to the game when others aren’t. I don’t know if this is tied to playing on a mac or not, but hopefully it will be fixed soon, seeing as how lots of us have been unable to play for 15+ hours

I think it is a mac problem because Im the only one from my TS team that cant play and also Im the only mac user in the group

Every thing seems to be fine till I try to log in to game, after a few minutes I get the error connection to server lost, yet I can log into war thunder; the game will load but in battle message appears bad connection and the lag fest starts…  I guess Gaijin is having a bad day…

Every thing seems to be fine till I try to log in to game, after a few minutes I get the error connection to server lost, yet I can log into war thunder; the game will load but in battle message appears bad connection and the lag fest starts…  I guess Gaijin is having a bad day…

yeah bad day with macs

still… nada

And not a peep from the Admins…  :01414:

still… nada

And not a peep from the Admins…  :01414:

They are asleep

Throw me a bone already… withdrawals are setting in …

Its mac discrimination… so sad

Hello,

the issue is known and being worked on.

Same is thing happening to me. If my daily login bonuses reset i’m going to be even more sad :frowning:

It has been 16 hours of not being able to launch the game… it is beginning to dawn on me that they just don’t give a crap about the players using this Platform.

No, it is not only a mac problem. I use Linux and have the same issue. :frowning:

No, it is not only a mac problem. I use Linux and have the same issue. :frowning:

Yeah, I’ve been trying to log in since yesterday and waiting for the “Connecting” message to disappear like for 30 mins or so when it could login immediately on normal days. There goes my forward fleet and daily missions… bye-bye   :snowgirl:

Please attach [logs](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18810-how-to-report-bugs/) and screenshots?

We need them in order to look into the issue.