Can someone PLEASE Fix the Matchmaker?

I’ve lost 5 games in a row now. 2 of them have been from someone disconnecting and were outnumbered.

Plus, I’m typically fighting pilots that do far better than I do. How is that fair?

Defeat 5 times in a row or disconntects could happen in any game, matchmaker has nothing to do with it

Matchmaker is EVERYTIME part of the problem cin.
In EVERY GAME.
But the question is how big is the influence of it.
Does it throw all ‘good’ ones in one team and the other team is just ‘fillstuff’. Or is it even distributed? Noone knows that out of the devs.
So yeah requesting fixing of MM is a valid thing until you can deliver facts(code) that the MM isn’t causing the problem(or enhancing it).

With each update i have less and less pvp mm issues, maybe the opinions are subjective here rather than objective.

Sorry guys, I was a bit too salty when i made this thread. Now that I’ve calmed down I’ve realized that some stuff you can’t 100% fix on multiplayer games.

But, it is a bit annoying that I’ll get 8 games as a win streak then I’ll get 5-6 more games I’ll loose in a row. I wish it was broken up more where I would only win perhaps 2 games then 1 loss or 2 losses and 1 win or something like that.

The only real solution is to get a team going. q up with your team and your win/loss ratio should go up if your team is good ofc.

Once u get to your 3rd loss with the same team, just stand up, do sit-ups for 15 minutes and Q again ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

6 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Once u get to your 3rd loss with the same team, just stand up, do sit-ups for 15 minutes and Q again ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I typically go to PvE. But that works! ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

On 10/28/2016 at 5:47 AM, Lord_Xenon said:

In EVERY GAME.
But the question is how big is the influence of it.
Does it throw all ‘good’ ones in one team and the other team is just ‘fillstuff’. Or is it even distributed? Noone knows that out of the devs.
So yeah requesting fixing of MM is a valid thing until you can deliver facts(code) that the MM isn’t causing the problem(or enhancing it).

_ No. _ The ONLY factor that is common in your “EVERY GAME” is YOU. YOU are the reason why you are losing. Git gud and stop whining about MM.

1 hour ago, Mecronmancer said:

_ No. _ The ONLY factor that is common in your “EVERY GAME” is YOU. YOU are the reason why you are losing. Git gud and stop whining about MM.

Well, when you join a beacon capture with all the 3 beacons captured by the enemy team and a score of 500-999, then I don’t think it’s your fault. 

Can’t we all just get along?

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

Well, when you join a beacon capture with all the 3 beacons captured by the enemy team and a score of 500-999, then I don’t think it’s your fault. 

I’ve turned around games that were 300<999 before. Once again, the common factor in all your games is YOU.

Games much bigger than Star Conflict have matchmaker problems. It’s the nature of competitive gaming - someone has to lose for someone else to win. Even big-game pros will have long losing streaks. That’s how it is.

Anecdotal evidence is a waste of everyone’s time. There’s nothing the devs can do about this aside from focus on other problems that would grow the playerbase. There are so few players that all the bad ones get matched with the top vets regardless of the gross disparity in skill level.

Suck it up or stop playing. There are no other options left.

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Know that feel,I played on Campaign instead and I got all the codex entries,field manuals and completed every chapter in every difficulty.I need a new life.

Matchmaker.

On 28.10.2016 at 2:47 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

Agree. I meant that MM can’t be absolutely perfect, we’re trying to achieve some sort of good MM state by fixing it from time to time. But we can’t prevent discinnects or other mistakes completely.

On 30.10.2016 at 9:44 AM, xKostyan said:

That’s exactly my first expirience in BF1)

MM is actually in one of it’s best iterations yet. Still some improvement to be made I think, but I like join-in-progress except in combat recon. I like the instant games, even in two man squads. I like being able to find games within reasonable time in three-man squads. I like anonymous squads. And I like that the tiers have been removed now, so it is based on rank - that was a good idea, making me fly ships I have never flown before due to them being ‘bottom of the tier’.

My only problem is balancing the number of destroyers on each team or limiting the number of destroyers per team altogether, but that’s a different discussion topic that has been had several times already…

@Mecron: You don’t know your fail or?
Right YOU is the major thing of winning/losing. It’s up to 75%.
But again: If you let team a get a 30% WR guy with a balance of team b with a 70% guy, do you think YOU was the only fail?
And to stop whining before it occurs: I don’t have anything against asynchron balancing. As the 50%/50%(48%/4%/48%) would be more annoying for those that play well.
And turning a 300-999 into a win show that the entire enemy team was a fail then. Else they hadn’t lost it. Again MM fail?

3 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

But again: If you let team a get a 30% WR guy with a balance of team b with a 70% guy, do you think YOU was the only fail?

Yes. YOU weren’t good enough to actually win the match and failed to carry the team to victory. Simple.

I see why you are a fail mecron. Good to know.