Campaign Mode

I propose a gamemode that is open from the moment that players join the game.

This gamemode would entail taking part in all of the missions of the past that had to do with the story of the game, such as the invasion, and pirate raids. It would also require them to do each PvE mission in a certain chronological order with the events, as well as add in several others to further promote the story. Completion of the full campaign (impossible until the story is complete) should grant a secret project ship of the player’s choice, as well as several other cool things from the storyline.

Any other additions? :3

A sp ship is too much, I remind you that those ships are end game content, you can’t just give them to any player that finishes the campaign. But, I like the concept. 

As I joined only ~half a year ago, yes I would want to see/play the story happened until this point.

28 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

A sp ship is too much, I remind you that those ships are end game content, you can’t just give them to any player that finishes the campaign. But, I like the concept. 

Yeah I thought as much. But the reward should be some sort of ship to get players better ready for the rest of the game.

I would say like add more missions availbe to every rank with more experince to the game, and also add like farming for like parts u need to manufacture stuff or ships. And also add the option to make corporation with credits instead of gold standards.

It would be nice to have this. Something that is more closely related to the story line and includes previous seasons. So new players could get a glimpse of past events and seasonal perks. This could give an opportunity to get paints and other things that are not available anymore. 

I like the idea, but it could be harder than it seems because we don’t know how much have changed (the code of) the game. If the objective is to get old content into a new game mode without much effort then it would be great.

Yep, we even have it in plans actually) But too much work at the moment, but we will definitely do it someday ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

At least a timeline-thingie chronology/history could be made. Maybe with indicators of how YOU have participated in said events.

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Yep, we even have it in plans actually) But too much work at the moment, but we will definitely do it someday ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

Why don’t you get more people, even if just 1 or 2 additional programmers? Skeleton crew can’t progress at normal pace. I am sure that you can afford it. This game should provide enough stable income.

On 08.07.2016 at 4:50 PM, Koromac said:

I am sure that you can afford it. This game should provide enough stable income.

We need to provide new content first, to let the game live happily ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)  The campaign mode should be awesome, it’s definitely requires more than just 2 programmers)

The sad thing is: Even if you have such a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge content of a game, most playerbase see little/no new content as stagnation/dying game even while you do refreshing it(more hardware friendly/overhaul of old content/polishing things etc.). And therefore there is the need of neeeeeeeeew thingies. Doesn’t matter if the game really need it or not…