Build Classic Ships

It would be nice to have the option to build classic ships the way you want it to, there are several classic ships that I really enjoy using (and i’m assuming others are the same) and would love to build myself.

Here’s how it could work:

1. In order to make your specific classic ship buildable, you need a small amount of materials and semi small amount of credits to unlock the ability to build it.

2. Once it’s unlocked, there’s an additional synergy level (Double that of the highest normal synergy level) that you have to unlock in order to build the ship (usually this synergy level will take no effort to complete as you will have plenty of synergy already on your ship if you use it even a little bit (cause of the double synergy bonus when a ship is spaded).

3. Now you can build your classic ship, because you unlocked the ability to build it with materials above (step 1), it’s completely free to build it the first round. If you wish to refit the ship, it will only cost half of what it took to unlock the ships building capability in credits.

Overall since these are classic ships with no premium or special stuff, it should be VERY cheap to build. The most expensive part should be the amount of synergy it takes to get building unlocked.

Yaaaaas.

Styx b*tch!

Probably won’t be done, even though it would have been nice.

Any modules or special modules will most likely follow an already established economic system.

Trading from random Iridium loot crates and module component parts - probably around 60-90 parts, if not more, if you would want to have an alternative.

So, instead of easier, you can expect much more grindy and heavier and infuriating progression model, the one that makes you psychologically impaired enough to spend money on it.

After all, they don’t plan to make things easier for us. They plan to make things harder for us and thus has been for a long time now. Expect even heavier grind in the future!

On 14.9.2017 at 7:48 PM, HBZK100 said:

It would be nice to have the option to build classic ships the way you want it to, there are several classic ships that I really enjoy using (and i’m assuming others are the same) and would love to build myself.

Here’s how it could work:

1. In order to make your specific classic ship buildable, you need a small amount of materials and semi small amount of credits to unlock the ability to build it.

2. Once it’s unlocked, there’s an additional synergy level (Double that of the highest normal synergy level) that you have to unlock in order to build the ship (usually this synergy level will take no effort to complete as you will have plenty of synergy already on your ship if you use it even a little bit (cause of the double synergy bonus when a ship is spaded).

3. Now you can build your classic ship, because you unlocked the ability to build it with materials above (step 1), it’s completely free to build it the first round. If you wish to refit the ship, it will only cost half of what it took to unlock the ships building capability in credits.

Overall since these are classic ships with no premium or special stuff, it should be VERY cheap to build. The most expensive part should be the amount of synergy it takes to get building unlocked.

You rebuild it in a dock of a station: they would request other things than synergy from you to have their workers rebuild your ship: iridium? credits? gs?

16 minutes ago, avarshina said:

You rebuild it in a dock of a station: they would request other things than synergy from you to have their workers rebuild your ship: iridium? credits? gs?

Definitely not GS lol