Buff LRFs.

11 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

You guys know that tillo is trolling you all the whole time?

How so?

13 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

They are worst frig class with all those long range dessies and jumpy aliens ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

• Dessies have more useful pew pew range with similar dmg output
  • jumpy aliens can close to lrf and kill it in no time

I guess the trolling part would be the title being “Buff LRFs”, rather than a more logical “nerf Ellydium and destroyers”.

18 minutes ago, Vohvelielain said:

I guess the trolling part would be the title being “Buff LRFs”, rather than a more logical “nerf Ellydium and destroyers”.

Either would be good ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

5 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Either would be good ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

whynotbothgirl.jpg

3 minutes ago, John161 said:

whynotbothgirl.jpg

that’s the spirit

Just wait for the strafe/speed/teleporting Elly LRF for only 49.9$. I guess it will have also inbattle switchable disintegrator/guided torpedo special module for the better fun.
I hope it will also get the permanent camo from taikin. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) and the front shield from darth…

But until that I agree, LRFs need buff. Some special weapon for GS would be helpful. I vote on Proxy for LRF!

3 minutes ago, Gizmomac said:

Just wait for the strafe/speed/teleporting Elly LRF for only 49.9$. I guess it will have also inbattle switchable disintegrator/guided torpedo special module for the better fun.
I hope it will also get the permanent camo from taikin. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) and the front shield from darth…

But until that I agree, LRFs need buff. Some special weapon for GS would be helpful. I vote on Proxy for LRF!

That’s sooooooooo 2019

Yes, it needs buff, especially in survival…

16 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

Yes, it needs buff, especially in survival…

I watched NERW use Kraken in 2 different survival matches and he got like 20 kills man. How tf do you figure this? And before you say NERW is good then think about that. He is simply using its strengths which are NOT long range 12 km snipe 'em. They are Positron with EM Scatter and good aim (Patience). Reverse thrust helps you to get in a good position.

This ship has plenty of advantages and if you use R13A crew implant (Neuroconnector ‘Rapidus III’) and kill enough you can be invisible the entire fukn time. The only thing I think should change is the reverse thrusters should be either 0 wait or 1 second but NOT 2 seconds which in a lot of cases makes it useless.

BUFF he says LOLOLOL

Main thing that is going on now is most people are using destroyers now. That too will fade.

8 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I watched NERW use Kraken in 2 different survival matches and he got like 20 kills man. How tf do you figure this? And before you say NERW is good then think about that. He is simply using its strengths which are NOT long range 12 km snipe 'em. They are Positron with EM Scatter and good aim (Patience). Reverse thrust helps you to get in a good position.

This ship has plenty of advantages and if you use R13A crew implant (Neuroconnector ‘Rapidus III’) and kill enough you can be invisible the entire fukn time. The only thing I think should change is the reverse thrusters should be either 0 wait or 1 second but NOT 2 seconds which in a lot of cases makes it useless.

BUFF he says LOLOLOL

Main thing that is going on now is most people are using destroyers now. That too will fade.

Just take a Destroyer/Vigilant with Lazors (and don’t be to bad) and a Scatter Gun Positron LRF is useless.

[@Tillowaty](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242843-tillowaty/) - He just want buff to his Mauler and kill everyone in survival. Do not listen him and say nerf Mauler to survive at least 1sec in this gamemode.

I’m fairly certain that most of the people here know how well he is doing in survival mode with his EM scatter positron Mauler.

Anyway, a silly triple damage game mode shouldn’t be taken into account when talking about game balance.

2 hours ago, AKmatiAK said:

[@Tillowaty](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/242843-tillowaty/) - He just want buff to his Mauler and kill everyone in survival. Do not listen him and say nerf Mauler to survive at least 1sec in this gamemode.

kek, that use to be true but now there is some recon spamming micro-locators in every game so I’m useless with GPU

Also this:

55 minutes ago, Vohvelielain said:

I’m fairly certain that most of the people here know how well he is doing in survival mode with his EM scatter positron Mauler.

Anyway, a silly triple damage game mode shouldn’t be taken into account when talking about game balance.

3 hours ago, Tillowaty said:

kek, that use to be true but now there is some recon spamming micro-locators in every game so I’m useless with GPU

Also this:

> most broken ship in game other than MAYBE Tai’Kin

> buff it coz my gpuz are bad

Can you say touché?

On 20.7.2017 at 11:23 PM, Tillowaty said:

Buff LRFs.

They are worst frig class with all those long range dessies and jumpy aliens ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

Now that we have an Ellydium Brokk for ranks 5-15 named => Waz’Got![:018:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/018.gif “:018:”)

We probably will get an => Ellydium Gargoyle LRF in future. ![:secret:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/secret.gif “:secret:”)

But netxt Elly ship maybe a fighter again, like the Ellydium version of the => Dart and after that some Elly version of a Jericho ship !!

On 21.7.2017 at 0:06 AM, Oregyen said:

A small thought experiment:

What would happen if the LRF class get’s removed from the game?

Reveal hidden contents

Nothing. So remove it already.

On 21.7.2017 at 0:35 AM, Tillowaty said:

Yes! and add 2 turrets to engie and guard!

Ofc it will ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

That would be great:

1. Interceptor class = 2 weapon mounts
  2. Fighter class = 4 weapon mounts
  3. Frigate class = 6 weapon mounts

I even think Interceptor class ships should even loose one active module slot :: [Balanced Active Module Distribution 3-4-5](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/34425-balanced-active-module-distribution-3-4-5/#comment-406877)

1 minute ago, avarshina said:

That would be great:

Interceptor class = 2 weapon mounts

Fighter class

I even think Interceptor class ships should even loos one active module slot :: [Balanced Active Module Distribution 3-4-5](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/34425-balanced-active-module-distribution-3-4-5/#comment-406877)

You guys forget that their are more nabs than good players in this game. Buff lrf and nubs quit playing the game. Make recon, even standard recon, with only 3 actives will make nabs suk even more.

We need MORE people using fast ships in beacon modes NOT less. TOOOOOO many frigs!

1 hour ago, xXConflictionXx said:

> most broken ship in game other than MAYBE Tai’Kin

> buff it coz my gpuz are bad

Can you say touché?

c’mon, I can give you that GPU is good at being glasscannon but it was at most broken range last time in '15. It’s nowhere near Alien or R14 dessies OPness.

I’d be ok with nerfing Mauler and buffing LRFs as class. *coz it’s needed*

36 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

You guys forget that their are more nabs than good players in this game. Buff lrf and nubs quit playing the game. Make recon, even standard recon, with only 3 actives will make nabs suk even more.

We need MORE people using fast ships in beacon modes NOT less. TOOOOOO many frigs  Dessies!

People will leave after little buff to LRFs?

C’mon if someone stayed after dessie/alien implementation and removal of squads they won’t leave now and newbies won’t meet proper lrfs before T4 - if they went through T3 dessie fest, lrf wont chase them away ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

also FTFY

5 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

c’mon, I can give you that GPU is good at being glasscannon but it was at most broken range last time in '15. It’s nowhere near Alien or R14 dessies OPness.

I’d be ok with nerfing Mauler and buffing LRFs as class. *coz it’s needed*

People will leave after little buff to LRFs?

C’mon if someone stayed after dessie/alien implementation and removal of squads they won’t leave now and newbies won’t meet proper lrfs before T4 - if they went through T3 dessie fest, lrf wont chase them away ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

also FTFY

Dessies do their job though, for the most part anyway. Frigs however rarely are useful unless in the hands of someone that knows how to use it. And in beacon modes I am sick of being the only one on them and seeing all my allies as frigs while the opposing side is all ceptors. O.o Trust me, this happens ALL the time.

6 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Dessies do their job though, for the most part anyway. Frigs however rarely are useful unless in the hands of someone that knows how to use it. And in beacon modes I am sick of being the only one on them and seeing all my allies as frigs while the opposing side is all ceptors. O.o Trust me, this happens ALL the time.

Can’t trust someone who wants to buff alien stuff ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)