Buff LRFs.

Buff LRFs.

They are worst frig class with all those long range dessies and jumpy aliens ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”) 

BUFF? Don’t you think maybe better modules would be more beneficial like remove the 2 second wait for reverse thrust and make em scatter longer and less refresh time??? If you are LRF then you likely wont even be able to hit me if I’m being careful XD I mean when I use tai’kin ofc

A small thought experiment:

What would happen if the LRF class get’s removed from the game?

Spoiler

Nothing. So remove it already.

Nope, nerf Destroyer (especially their weapon/module range).

Image result for nerf everything meme

lrf class will be greatly buffed when alien lrf come out xD

28 minutes ago, Oregyen said:

A small thought experiment:

What would happen if the LRF class get’s removed from the game?

Hide contents

Nothing. So remove it already.

Yes! and add 2 turrets to engie and guard!

3 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

lrf class will be greatly buffed when alien lrf come out xD

Ofc it will ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Buff LRFs?! Are you seriously?! They already have 50% more damage than others frigates.

Yeah, LRFs are quite useless now, and the best way to fix that would be nerfing mobility and teleportations Ellydium ships, and nerfing destroyers in a way or another, preferably big nerfs to their durability and Static Shields.

1 hour ago, aldermatias said:

Buff LRFs?! Are you seriously?! They already have 50% more damage than others frigates.

Not enough. Think for a moment what guards now have compared to LRFs; quadruple overall durability, massive speed boost upon changing shield phase, damage boost when taking damage, automatic idle hull repair, point defence modules, and area-effective debuffs.

Destroyers then have longer main gun range than what LRFs got, much more firepower, dozens of times more durability, and federal ones even have more mobility than them. Just wtf is this xxxx?

3 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

BUFF? Don’t you think maybe better modules would be more beneficial like remove the 2 second wait for reverse thrust and make em scatter longer and less refresh time??? If you are LRF then you likely wont even be able to hit me if I’m being careful XD I mean when I use tai’kin ofc

EM Scattering Field and Reverse Thruster don’t need any buffs. Those two should rather be nerfed since they are the strongest points of LRFs. Everything else needs buffs.

LRFs should get some more durability, bonuses to main gun damage and range, improvements to the special modules, or something like that.

1 hour ago, Vohvelielain said:

Yeah, LRFs are quite useless now, and the best way to fix that would be nerfing mobility and teleportations Ellydium ships, and nerfing destroyers in a way or another, preferably big nerfs to their durability and Static Shields.

Not enough. Think for a moment what guards now have compared to LRFs; quadruple overall durability, massive speed boost upon changing shield phase, damage boost when taking damage, automatic idle hull repair, point defence modules, and area-effective debuffs.

Destroyers then have longer main gun range than what LRFs got, much more firepower, dozens of times more durability, and federal ones even have more mobility than them. Just wtf is this xxxx?

EM Scattering Field and Reverse Thruster don’t need any buffs. Those two should rather be nerfed since they are the strongest points of LRFs. Everything else needs buffs.

LRFs should get some more durability, bonuses to main gun damage and range, improvements to the special modules, or something like that.

We need a universal equation. It’s hard compare modules. 6 guns for LRFs is too much, in a veterans hands, can do more damage than guard modules. We need a proportional balancing.

I recently played for 2 days. LRF was about the only thing I could get decent amount of kills without getting ganked by destros/thargas

Some thargas I could actually 2 hit with positron. Also felt like empire snipers were doing more dmg than before

buff is not needed. seriously. Destroyer is the only ship that doesn’t completely shatter under LRF fire. Everything else is paper… buffing LRF will be awful for anyone not flying destroyers (or crazy teleporting super strafe alien inty omg what was that xxxx)

5 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

I recently played for 2 days. LRF was about the only thing I could get decent amount of kills without getting ganked by destros/thargas

Some thargas I could actually 2 hit with positron. Also felt like empire snipers were doing more dmg than before

buff is not needed. seriously. Destroyer is the only ship that doesn’t completely shatter under LRF fire. Everything else is paper… buffing LRF will be awful for anyone not flying destroyers (or crazy teleporting super strafe alien inty omg what was that xxxx)

Lies. LRF need buff! You should know that, Mr K…

Make it

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania stronger faster

5 hours ago, aldermatias said:

We need a universal equation. It’s hard compare modules. 6 guns for LRFs is too much, in a veterans hands, can do more damage than guard modules. We need a proportional balancing.

LRFs are intended to deal more DMG then a guard, therefore they have way ledd durability and self heel capabilities. And guards have also a lot of debuffs and other modules to aid the whole team.

Put a LRF on front of a guard and the guard will win.

28 minutes ago, John161 said:

Put a LRF on front of a guard and the guard will win.

Put a LRF on front of anything and the LRF will die.

31 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

Command 12km away…

DO NOT BUFF LRF!!!

7 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

In battle I see only LRF, Destro, Tharga and Fu_kin

1 hour ago, Tillowaty said:

Nope, LRF beats all Interceptors and A lot of Engies (Ellydium excluded off). (and also only if the LRF has the range advantage)

long range lol

You guys know that tillo is trolling you all the whole time?