Bring Back once visible Dreadnought's modules, weapons, and equipment in the Shipyard!

Suggestion: Bring back once visible Dreadnought’s modules and weapons in the Shipyard!

For the purposes of obtaining certain important strategic information, all existing module names, such as weapons, equipment and so on, should be fully visible on a Dreadnought. Notifications.

This change can also prove useful when filling information about all three dreadnoughts to Star Conflict Wikipedia.

This feature should be enabled by pressing a toggle button to view all the targets or objects at once as well as just pointing a mouse cursor or crosshair to view a single module or a weapon.

This change was once implemented already. It’s just not enabled at the moment.

I am not asking for the ability to damage our own dreadnought. No.

I plan to make a video of all three dreadnoughts, but with all visible modules when I toggle all the objects, or just an individual module when I hover my mouse cursor over it.

Screenshot:

pstNqzk.png

Videos:

Jericho Dreadnought - Nemesis:

Federation Dreadnought - Liberator:

Jericho Dreadnought - Maelstrom

I need to ask. Who’s got fully upgraded and finished Tier V Empire’s Dreadnought?

I’ll need to make a video of it to complete my collection.

5 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I need to ask. Who’s got fully upgraded and finished Tier V Empire’s Dreadnought?

I’ll need to make a video of it to complete my collection.

We have one in LuX.

On 4/2/2018 at 9:55 PM, John161 said:

We have one in LuX.

Yes. Already done now.