Brainstorming: Ideas for Implants of Rank 16 to 20

Suggestion:

If you have any of your own ideas, post them here on this thread.

Please, follow my form for the Implants.

Implants:

Researching:

16 (A) - Empire: Increases hull resistances by 10 pts. when you lock an enemy as a target.

16 (B) - Federation: Energy regenerates 50% faster upon reaching at least 50% of afterburner speed and above.

16 (C) - Jericho: Increases shield resistances by 15 pts. when energy reserve is at least at 50% of its maximum capacity.

17 (A) - Empire: Reduces cooldown time for the special module ability by 5% upon destroying a locked enemy or assisting the destruction of a locked enemy ship with damage.

17 (B) - Federation: Killing an enemy or assisting the destruction of an enemy ship will increase the rate of fire of main weapons by additional 5% for the next 10 seconds, with no stacking.

17 (C) - Jericho: Killing an enemy or assisting the destruction of an enemy ship will increase battle awareness for 10 seconds and detect any cloaked or masked ships in a 1500 meter radius.

Theoretical knowledge:

18 (A) - Empire: The Emergency Barrier is now integrated on the ship by default and will be activated when ship’s hull is below 15% with 60-second intervals.

18 (B) - Federation: The Collision Compensator is now integrated on the ship by default. (collision damage reduced by 50%)

18 (C) - Jericho: The Enhanced Sensor is now integrated on the ship by default. (+150% extra sensor range)

19 (A) - Empire:

19 (B) - Federation:

19 (C) - Jericho:

20 (A) - Empire:

20 (B) - Federation:

20 (C) - Jericho:

Status: WIP (Ranks 18,19, and 20 aren’t fully determined yet.)

Focus only on Rank 16 and 17 Implants for now.

I plan to edit or modify this post in the near future.

I like your ideas!

16 hours ago, Koromac said:

16 (B) - Federation: Energy regenerates 50% faster upon reaching at least 50% of afterburner speed and above.

This would be my baby!

17 (A) - Empire: Reduces cooldown time for the special module ability by 5% upon destroying a locked enemy or assisting the destruction of a locked enemy ship with damage.

My gunships gonna love this!

18 (A) - Empire: The Emergency Barrier is now integrated on the ship by default and will be activated when ship’s hull is below 15% with 60-second intervals.

That’s very nice!

R17 emp and Jerry need to be swapped imho.

Emp will be more tactically aware etc, and with Jericho torpedoes it could make incredible synergy.

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

R17 emp and Jerry need to be swapped imho.

Emp will be more tactically aware etc, and with Jericho torpedoes it could make incredible synergy.

Empire has a cd reduction for active mods, it would only be fitting to give it the spec mod cd reduction aswell! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

And Jerry is all about ecm and cyberwarfare, so the radar enhancement makes sense!

Jericho R18: IR Flares are now integrated in to the ship. (Deflects missiles once every 18 seconds)

Makes just a smidgen more sense than sensor range. Also follows the “defensive” passive theme as the rest of them.

Fed 17 should also totally stack.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Jericho R18: IR Flares are now integrated in to the ship. (Deflects missiles once every 18 seconds)

How about homing projectiles… it’d be dumb if it’d be triggered by ungiunded missiles or photo emitter, but it should be able to deflect something like tai’al launcher.

7 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

How about homing projectiles… it’d be dumb if it’d be triggered by ungiunded missiles or photo emitter, but it should be able to deflect something like tai’al launcher.

Don’t IR Flares do that?

Also it should have some sort of trigger delay. Like 1.5 seconds or something.

41 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

I want to make implants helpful, but not broken. Using flares automatically on the first fired missile would only create more mess.

17c could also decrease the duration of negative effects by 30% after an enemy ship is destroyed or if you assisted with damage for 10s.

That might fit Jericho better.

(Also, i think that there are already enough cloak disabling effects)

2 hours ago, Scar6 said:

17c could also decrease the duration of negative effects by 30% after an enemy ship is destroyed or if you assisted with damage for 10s.

That might fit Jericho better.

(Also, i think that there are already enough cloak disabling effects)

I have been thinking the same. Also, I might need to categorize implants a bit so that they are all consistent in the same category, but with different effects.

15 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Don’t IR Flares do that?

Tai’al is not deflected by Ir Flares… i tryed multiple times back when it was meta