Bot mode

In several instances, I have been towards the end of a PvE match or a PvP battle and had to go for various reasons. I hate dropping a game and being useless to my team, but sometimes I can’t help it.

I suggest a toggle where you have to manually start a sort of AI-controlled “bot mode” where you no longer have control of your ship and it has the AI skill of your current effectiveness level. (Not in battle, but overall.)

This way, when someone has to leave, they are still helping, even if it is only a little bit.

Or better still, don’t leave :slight_smile: Or if you may have to leave soon, then don’t start a match.

Or better still, don’t leave :slight_smile: Or if you may have to leave soon, then don’t start a match.

In my house I legitimately never know. There are many reasons, but the primary causes for my sudden departure are either 1) I was called for work or other cause, 2) My mum got home and she gets really po’d for some reason when I play games.

No

No

That answer is too easy :smiley: Come on, Error! Be constructive!

That answer is too easy :smiley: Come on, Error! Be constructive!

It is Fox, what do you expect? being constructive with him is just a waste of time. I’m sure Error just answered because he is forced to do so.

It is Fox, what do you expect? being constructive with him is just a waste of time. I’m sure Error just answered because he is forced to do so.

He could disguise it a bit more, like put some flowers around his words, or use complicated vocabulary that means absolutely nothing :smiley: Or just say “we will consider it” and forget about it…

A bot probably not that good in PvE anyway ;p

No

This