Booster Rework - Choose Any Booster For Each Combat Slot

This suggestion is pretty plain and simple.

We got 4 ship slot, also called as 4 combat slots in hangar.

We can only equip one Booster for all 4 ships.

We are for more customization, not less!

This suggestion will make it happen!

An older suggestion is also here, basically almost identical to this one.

I asked over a year ago to improve and expand this feature, so that we will be able to equip each slot individually.

I found even an easier solution than before. All that is necessary is interface rework and some additional functions.

How does it work/Benefits:

• you would choose one Booster for each ship/combat slot in your hangar (full customization)

• you would only spend credits, when you would select or change your preferred Booster (same as with current Implant system)

• GS Boosters would work the same as regular Boosters, but with one exception - they would require an input after each battle

(if this is not possible due to technical restrictions, GS Boosters should work like they are working now, since they only provide passive non-combat bonuses)

Screenshot example: (This is just a rough presentation)

ivy51l.png

Optional:

Additional slots, the ones that can be assigned, like Beta, Gamma and Delta could also be unlocked by reaching maximum rank for each faction.

Booster slot 2 would then be needed to be unlocked with Empire, 3 with Federation and 4 with Jericho.

If you want to bypass those limitations, you can also purchase Booster slots with GS options.

I would set a price at 500 GS for each combat/hangar slot. So, 3 extra slots would then require 1500 GS in total. That is, if you did not reach rank 15 with all 3 factions.

Ellydium faction has no influence here.

Good idea.

Now let’s hope they give it to us!

At this rate this can be just merged into a Crew interface and rework prices. Less work than this.

22 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

At this rate this can be just merged into a Crew interface and rework prices. Less work than this.

Everything required is in my initial post now.

1 minute ago, Koromac said:

Everything required is in my initial post now.

The more “required” stuff is there the less chances it will be even considered. This change is extremely insignificant at the end, yet requires effort to implement.

I added it for review, this part should be reworked a bit eventually.

+1

Lets just confuse people a little more…

Although,  I was thinking of deleting boosters completely because they are really unnecessary to have imo but this may work as well.

Boosters are just there to sink credits and GS :U

We need new Boosters.

Ellydium Boosters.

I chose the black booster! Booser

This after Tai’Kin nerf.

We have Boosters reworked planned, and it’s actualy includes this feature. It’s currently on ‘to do list’ and when we have some free time, we will go back to it.

On 5/15/2017 at 11:26 AM, CinnamonFake said:

We have Boosters reworked planned, and it’s actualy includes this feature. It’s currently on ‘to do list’ and when we have some free time, we will go back to it.

Good to hear.

I think a booster to get iridium after each battle would be fukn awesome lol

On 7/8/2017 at 0:46 AM, xXConflictionXx said:

I think a booster to get iridium after each battle would be fukn awesome lol

Would probably cost GS.

This topic is for the right side of the ‘additional devices’ or ’ Booster module’ selection at the bottom of the SC user interface (UI).

For the rework suggestion of the left side of it, see:

On 15/05/2017 at 2:56 PM, CinnamonFake said:

So the “rework” was removing them?

On 11/2/2017 at 5:21 PM, _terrorblade said:

So the “rework” was removing them?

Solve a problem by removing it. Works every time!  ![:crazy:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/crazy.png “:crazy:”)

… koro … no! Lets not get negative before any incident … lets see it as a … rework  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I think they rework it … we have reworked old style rewards, ship bonuses etc. why not rework this - seldom used part of the GUI  ?

19 hours ago, avarshina said:

… koro … no! Lets not get negative before any incident … lets see it as a … rework  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I think they rework it … we have reworked old style rewards, ship bonuses etc. why not rework this - seldom used part of the GUI  ?

They had BETRAYED us!

STORM the gates!!!