Better animation for when ships use the warp ability

I’m not sure if I’m right on this, but I keep fighting small ships as my frigate, and they’ll just suddenly vanish out of existence. I’m not sure if this is the hyperspace/warp ability or not, but if it is, I think it needs a better animation (like a flash of light or something) no I’m not sitting there dead in space wondering where the hell my target just went… which I suppose is kind of the point, but at least with a little light flash, I’d know “Oh, he warped away, better lock a new target”

There are stealth modules. See federation fighters or any interceptor phase module.

Oooh that’s what that is. So only Fed ships can get the cloaking?

Only fed fighters have cloak, but any interceptor can buy phase modulator(I think it is called) for temporary invisibility.

Fed fighters have bonuses to theirs.

Only fed fighters have cloak, but any interceptor can buy phase modulator(I think it is called) for temporary invisibility.

Fed fighters have bonuses to theirs.

Nice! I’ll look into upgrading that. Was going to be disappointed that Jericho couldn’t have Klingon Birds of Prey :stuck_out_tongue:

And Fed Fighters stay cloaked for much longer time, in T2 for about 20s, while interceptor module only for 2s

4,5 sec you mean

federation fighters can cloak for a considerable amount of time.

but all interceptors can purchase a short duration (3-5 seconds) cloak that they typically use as a GTFO button if they are focused.