beta beta beta!!!

My situation was different, I think. I was mailed a registration email with a password and then another email with an account change of password. I thought this was odd.

I can*t log in with my yuplay id and password. always get :wrong password or id.

I can*t log in with my yuplay id and password. always get :wrong password or id.

You need to use the email you used for your yuplay regirtration.

in the star conflict file there is a file “doc” in there is a manual…

yuplayid: your yuplay email@provider.extension

password: your yuplay password

i recommend to copy these two things from the mails you received from yuplay

Any idea how often they send out invites? to bad ive heard about the game just today -.- would have registered earlier=[

Any idea how often they send out invites? to bad ive heard about the game just today -.- would have registered earlier=[

The last days they send out invites for the whole, but I dont know if the will send out them at the weekend so I think the next invites will follow on monday and tuesday.

my god so much wait :< oh well ill check monday after work !

Time u’d register depends. Firstly an access are getting those had registered earlier.

Been waiting for a few weeks with no news about beta access. Just woundering If you all are still bringing in testers… I am one of the admins for the Futuremark forums and I would love to check this one out. I’m big into space shooters/sims and I am looking forward to see what you have come up with.

I was one of the honorable mentions beta testers for Shattered Horizon and I have been involved with many more… I love a good beta…

Been waiting for a few weeks with no news about beta access. Just woundering If you all are still bringing in testers… I am one of the admins for the Futuremark forums and I would love to check this one out. I’m big into space shooters/sims and I am looking forward to see what you have come up with.

I was one of the honorable mentions beta testers for Shattered Horizon and I have been involved with many more… I love a good beta…

a few weeks ive waited almost nearly 2 months now for a key and same i dont know if there bringing in more testers or not

No biggy if not. Looking forward to seeing this one in action though…

It looks good from what I can tell but you never know until you get in game and start mixing it up. Futuremark just sold off the games studio part of the company so the Shattered Horizon with ships game has been scrapped. Sucks to. It looked like they were going to set it in the world from the vantage benchmark. I think it was test 4… With the big mothership by the astriod field and they nuke the planet and then sent the space fighters in. The tech demo was using those ships… It would have been a good game I think.

The week they sold FGS is when I found out about this game. It made me glad to find it as it is very simular to what they had in mind. I love space based games! I’ve been messing with the Miner Wars beta for well over a year now and they have finally gotten things moving allong. They have a playable demo out as well, have for some time now. It is pretty cool and should turn out to be a great game in the end.