“Best suggestion” contest (Discussion)

434ad0be33e9e43c542915ed8700.jpg

As the saying goes, so many men, so many minds. And we are very interested to hear your thoughts! Try on the shoes of a designer and tell us [what you would like to see in the game in 2019.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/37986-%E2%80%9Cbest-suggestion%E2%80%9D-contest/)

Reversal of Star Conflict v1.5.8b update

Thank you for making me lose an 5million credits worth blueprint of Destroyer part
Thank you for taking away all the Destroyer parts I made (before the patch) and losing TONS OF RESOURCES with it.
Spent alot of GS on buying parts from Trade section, 10/10 would lose my money again

IGN: Darkweasam

Can’t wait to see the salty players’ suggestions.

4 hours ago, Darkweasam said:

Reversal of Star Conflict v1.5.8b update

Thank you for making me lose an 5million credits worth blueprint of Destroyer part
Thank you for taking away all the Destroyer parts I made (before the patch) and losing TONS OF RESOURCES with it.
Spent alot of GS on buying parts from Trade section, 10/10 would lose my money again

IGN: Darkweasam

You’ve been warned beforehand that this would happen, also this is the discussion topic.

20181108_135118.jpg

maxresdefault_3.jpg

wha… you guys can’t even get the… really?

4iuO20w.png lF4eYAD.png rTZLOq8.png

Gona make a list of ideas, just need a bit of time

I wish we could post more that one feature, it would be much more interesting and probably more worthwhile.

People don’t seem to have read the “one per person” part.

Also everyone go up vote mine we need to kill the bots for good.

So far mine seems to have the most upvotes, I wonder if it would classify for the audience choice.

what i think would be intresting are new Alien ships.

also i would like to see an Alien destroyer. maby with a spechal module where you can send drones that attack enemy ships, spechaly interceptors. to be better protected agaist small ships.

ans as 3rd, i would reduce the repair Costs of destroyers a bit, they are Pretty much a high Risk deal on lvl 11. i think ist better if you just loose a lot of Money instead of going home with a negative value if you loose.

Contest conditions:

Describe the most useful and necessary, in your opinion, feature that we can use to further develop our project;

Try to present your idea as clearly as possible;

Remember that a large amount of text, usually, hinders clarity;

Post your idea in a special topic on the forum;

Your idea should be written by you and should not violate the rules of the forum and the game;

Each participant can present only one feature, it can be changed and supplemented as needed;

Do not forget to specify your game nickname.

Why don’t people read.

Try keeping the discussion in the discussion thread please. Also please read the above statements^. [@inyazserg](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/258482-inyazserg/)

My suggection is to redraw the Battle GUI with high resolution in mind. After that, animate it and put it on Koub.
HOW THE VIDEO SHOULD LOOK: You start a game client, it pops up on your screen, you login, you click Battle > PVP > Fight!
:

You click Battle > You see clean and and un-pixelated pictures (maybe, vectorized in the same way as the star map in Map. The elements and thumbnails are clean and anti-aliased and they look like magnifiable anti-aliased images. They do not resemble any of the pixelated pictures/thumbnails in Battle menu where the elements have a lot of low-quality areas.
A user-friendly GUI is the first thing that a new user sees in any game.

An animated GUI in high resolution, in addition, wouldn’t look ugly and cheap like it does now. Now, I can see JPEG compression artifacts, or some ugly pixels on edges of objects. You know, it happens when you stretch a small JPEG picture to a bigger size. Make it a KOUB video and you will advertise your game with a revolutionary graphical user interface.
Don’t forget that the sound in the Koub video should be some new sounds for Hangar, because the sounds now have not retained some part of your user base. You should refresh Hangars (f.e. Empire hangar has ugly pixels from shadows).
PROPOSITION: Show re-drawn pictures with high resolution pictures , please. The first impression is important, and now, with the help of your user’s’s corrections, you can get more attention from your greatful donater users from Koub. I attached a screenshot of the Battle GUI:

Dear devs, if you have a 27-inch screen and 2560x1440 resolution, try and look at the ugly pixels which I propose to eradicate. It may sound shockingly to you, but your GUI looks pixelated. I saw that you have a context here, and decided to kill two birds with one stone: to get you new users, and to improve the everyday gaming experience for your player base.

I’m sorry if my thoughts were mixed - I tried to connect those paragraphs, but I was tired at night.

Battle_menu_artifacts.png.9a7c1d1b0b81dd150e4da528f63f2c93.jpg

This is the discussion thread lol

4 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

This is the discussion thread lol

![:008j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/008j.png “:008j:”) Then where would you suggest to vote for my post? Is there any non-Koub suggestion contest?

1 minute ago, inyazserg said:

Then where would you suggest to vote for my post? Is there any non-Koub suggestion contest?

The “coub” referenced in the title is because the devs (not Orca) are lazy and did not say “Ideas” instead.

Replace your comment there with your idea and then maybe it will gain attention. Be patient. You cannot expect many pilots to see and vote for your comment very quickly.

23 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Replace your comment there with your idea

Does it look suitable now? I’ve modified my idea to the needs of the Koub context. I hope this can be useful for for both Star Conflict and me.  ![:rudolf:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rudolf.gif “:rudolf:”) Won’t you delete it?

30 minutes ago, inyazserg said:

Does it look suitable now? I’ve modified my idea to the needs of the Koub context. I hope this can be useful for for both Star Conflict and me.  ![:rudolf:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rudolf.gif “:rudolf:”) Won’t you delete it?

It’s still not in the correct thread, but I guess that’s ok. *sigh*

13 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It’s still not in the correct thread, but I guess that’s ok. *sigh*

Can you give me the right thread?

2 hours ago, inyazserg said:

Can you give me the right thread?