“Best suggestion” contest (Discussion)

5 hours ago, niripas said:

But, dude, it is for Koub ideas, as they cared to write in the last line of the header. Your link will not help, because the moderator will delete my propositions there again, without even moving them to any other brench of the forum.

33 minutes ago, inyazserg said:

But, dude, it is for Koub ideas, as they cared to write in the last line of the header. Your link will not help, because the moderator will delete my propositions there again, without even moving them to any other brench of the forum.

You have my express permission to post your idea there. Only one. And do not make any further comments there.

On 11/14/2018 at 1:18 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

You have my express permission to post your idea there. Only one. And do not make any further comments there.

I don’t know who you are to believe. You may be an ordinary user.

3 hours ago, inyazserg said:

I don’t know who you are to believe. You may be an ordinary user.

Dost thou wish to test thine doubts?

(I am a normie, I’m just saying it’s 100% ok to post one idea there and not to start commenting there)

If you (for whatever reason idk to 3d print it?) want the 3d model I made for the Eirene class Sentinel Battlestation let me know, I only made it for this and I don’t make my own games or anything so I’m not doing anything with it.

Please do us all a favor and put that thing in a spoiler.

I’m for it tho.

Good lord, that thing is a novel and a half, there is a rule that says that you shouldn’t have your suggestions be too long but that is just overkill to say the least, but it does sound like fun.

1 minute ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Good lord, that thing is a novel and a half, there is a rule that says that you shouldn’t have your suggestions be too long but that is just overkill to say the least, but it does sound like fun.

Well. It’s more of a recommendation.

3 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

you shouldn’t have your suggestions be too long

I mean it says more text usually hinders clarity, I added more text so I could get my idea out exactly how I wanted it

3 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Please do us all a favor and put that thing in a spoiler.

Huston, we have a problem, trying to edit the post crashes my browser

50 minutes ago, PapyMcBites said:

I mean it says more text usually hinders clarity, I added more text so I could get my idea out exactly how I wanted it

Huston, we have a problem, trying to edit the post crashes my browser

Oml

On 11/8/2018 at 11:16 PM, PapyMcBites said:

wha… you guys can’t even get the… really?

4iuO20w.pngrTZLOq8.png

Dude, next time post it this way. With BIG LETTERS, and not that little line at the far bottom. Write it in the header, and in the post picture, and you will see that we Can “get the… really”.
My suggestion is to be careful with rersources. And credits. And all the materials and parts your players make in the long long long gameplay process. Also, the prices in Storage are inadequate. They are too low. I will better delete the item than sell it for this money.
PS Face the reality. This is Internet. Nobody reads full text. Eveybody reads only the first sentence or two. OR just looks at the post picture without reading any explanations many lines below. Sorry for writing it here, but if you deleted many of my propositions, and continue writing the most important info at the bottom of the post, it’s just not comfortable on the forum. Respect your users time/work/efforts, please. I did not just whine, and I wrote very detailed letters, with many photos and lines and formatting. You know, it took me about an hour. And to you it was just 1 sec and one click. We are not little kids with a lot of time. Block my account and you’ll lose one of your most passionate fans. Sorry, and this is the last time I spammed this bad way. Just get my idea. Move the comments to some other segment of the forum, but save them somewhere. For this purpose you can create a forum segment called ‘Miscellaneous’’. Move the comments which you do not like to that thread! You just destroyed my work without any traces.

11 hours ago, inyazserg said:

Dude, next time post it this way. With BIG LETTERS, and not that little line at the far bottom. Write it in the header, and in the post picture, and you will see that we Can “get the… really”.
My suggestion is to be careful with rersources. And credits. And all the materials and parts your players make in the long long long gameplay process. Also, the prices in Storage are inadequate. They are too low. I will better delete the item than sell it for this money.
PS Face the reality. This is Internet. Nobody reads full text. Eveybody reads only the first sentence or two. OR just looks at the post picture without reading any explanations many lines below. Sorry for writing it here, but if you deleted many of my propositions, and continue writing the most important info at the bottom of the post, it’s just not comfortable on the forum. Respect your users time/work/efforts, please. I did not just whine, and I wrote very detailed letters, with many photos and lines and formatting. You know, it took me about an hour. And to you it was just 1 sec and one click. We are not little kids with a lot of time. Block my account and you’ll lose one of your most passionate fans. Sorry, and this is the last time I spammed this bad way. Just get my idea. Move the comments to some other segment of the forum, but save them somewhere. For this purpose you can create a forum segment called ‘Miscellaneous’’. Move the comments which you do not like to that thread! You just destroyed my work without any traces.

My word, that was a chore and a half to figure out what this meant, and I still don’t understand it after reading it several times…

A) I’m not sure what you’re getting at with the first bit. If you’re telling me that the topic is poorly composed then yes, that is my point, I didn’t make it one of the devs did.

B) You posted your suggestion in the discussions/comments thread, the devs won’t read this and won’t give you any rewards for it. Post it in the entries topic: 

C) Lots of people read full text, especially when it comes to games and peoples ideas on how to improve them (unless its an idea from me in which case it’s about 30 MS Word pages long and even I won’t read it back from the top). I really don’t understand what you mean about them deleting your propositions and then writing the important information at the bottom of the post, I think I know what’s going on. I might not be right about it, but I think you’re posting something in one thread and then not remembering where you put it, then going to a similar thread and not finding your post and thinking it has been deleted.

D) If I am wrong about this and your stuff actually was deleted, it may have been because of one of the contest rules “Each participant can present only one feature” if this is the case and all your ideas were posted in the submissions thread and then deleted, I suggest you take your BEST idea and put it there. Then take your other ideas and put them here: [https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/230-suggestions/](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/230-suggestions/)

If people could write shorter suggestions it would be soo great :stuck_out_tongue:

Just now, ORCA1911 said:

If people could write shorter suggestions it would be soo great :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine’s nice and short

1 minute ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Mine’s nice and short

Who’s a good fox, oh yes you are, yes you are ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

6 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Who’s a good fox, oh yes you are, yes you are ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

*wag*

Btw just for the purpose of the long walls of text, if you have such a wall in mind, please post the idea in the suggestions area and notify me about it so it gets processed right away. It makes life easier for all of us.

For me, as this forum’s user, it would be more comfortable if the moderators simply moved the posts (which they do not like) into a special thread for all messages which do not look attractive. This thread could be called Miscellaneous (everything).

So what’s the deal with this? Are we ever going to see who wins?

2 minutes ago, Ellydium said:

So what’s the deal with this? Are we ever going to see who wins?

Doubt it