Best Scores

I do have the wolf set up for that, i know how to use it

Don’t get pissed, I was just sayin’.

I’ve tried with Phobos and I don’t get how that ship is good… I mean Wolf or Wolf-M are way better due to their crazy speed, and Nukem I or Desert Eagle are way better if we’re talking about Empire ships. Too bad you have to pay for them.

I got a Desert Eagle before I ever got a Phobos.  I enjoyed the DE, and got 723k synergy on it before I dropped it for synergy grinding.  Phobos I only got up to level 6 synergy which was enough to jump into Empire commands.  I prefer my Katana S enough to not want to grind through Empire commands to get a durable gunship.

I dont think it is his point, in direct comparison Nukem/DE/WolfM all are better ships and no one is arguing about it :))), the point is Phobos is not terrible and can be flown to very good success, just takes a bit of thinking and better awareness.

I’ve read “be a frigate protector and win” but seriously, the frigates should stick with the team in the first place and being a guarding gunship defeats half the purpose of a gunship.  Flying a ship suited to one sole purpose is not a good thing.  If Prometheus and Phobos were swapped it would be a more logical ship tree and probably help Empire fighter players a lot.  Before Prometheus, the only command ship Empire has is the Hercules Arrow and that travels to an ECM, not another fighter.

JUGGERNAUT~!  Don’t judge. 

nJKKYEI.png

I dont know if this is normal, I dont fly that ship too often, but…

Meet the Death-A-Conda: 

BYfMOAe.jpg

I dont know if this is normal, I dont fly that ship too often, but…

Meet the Death-A-Conda: 

BYfMOAe.jpg

If that’s the M, that is impressive. And I want that fit.

If that’s the M, that is impressive. And I want that fit.

Nope, as you can easily see on the “hands free” medals its the normal Anaconda (healer).

So, its not impressive  :sad: … I have to try harder then. 

Nope, as you can easily see on the “hands free” medals its the normal Anaconda (healer).

So, its not impressive  :sad: … I have to try harder then. 

You what! The base model? With such a low amount of assists? Jesus…

You what! The base model? With such a low amount of assists? Jesus…

Just think you are flying a Katana but instead of AOE-buffs you have AOE-heals… and coil mortars   :Dwop

Also, whom should i have assisted by this amount of kills! :taunt:

Well… true… ok…

This game was also made with the Anaconda, I was leveling up it.

28ASn84.jpg

This game was also made with the Anaconda, I was leveling up it.

28ASn84.jpg

what a “shame” you lost that game

It is funny to see so many players complain about ESB effectively farming them for kills and then so many of them do the exactly the same when they get a chance.

what a “shame” you lost that game

It is funny to see so many players complain about ESB effectively farming them for kills and then so many of them do the exactly the same when they get a chance.

It was a detonation game, I just killed ppl trying to plant bombs, and I was using an engineer, not a Gunship/LRF/CovOps. Keep your accusations aside, buddy, I know where you’re trying to go.

It was a detonation game, I just killed ppl trying to plant bombs, and I was using an engineer, not a Gunship/LRF/CovOps. Keep your accusations aside, buddy, I know where you’re trying to go.

Killing on engineer just as easy as killing on most of the ships, if i wanted “to go there” i would’ve stopped by that swagging epping “full purple” thread and pointed out your command ship. buddy.

Killing on engineer just as easy as killing on most of the ships, if i wanted “to go there” i would’ve stopped by that swagging epping “full purple” thread and pointed out your command ship. buddy.

That’s why your mates the ESB guys go on 4 LRF or 4 Gunship squads, I get it. And what’s up with my Command ship? It’s a support ship with long range (if you think 4k is long) weapons.

First time I saw an ESB player with a Fed engi was today, Winnipooh or whatever is spelled, and he didn’t get the results they always get.

I know you always try to defend no matter what anything related to russian ppl or Russia itself, just don’t go that aggresive, pal.

HOSTILITY DETECTED! 

That’s why your mates the ESB guys go on 4 LRF or 4 Gunship squads…

Now they are  your  ESB guys.  :lol:

Now they are  your  ESB guys.  :lol:

Mayme I’m asleep but I don’t get it xD

Mayme I’m asleep but I don’t get it xD

Maybe its a regional specialty: If a child did something wrong and the parents are arguing about it, they tend to say: your  child instead of  our  child. 

Cruel but somehow funny, thats what i was reminded of. 

Maybe its a regional specialty: If a child did something wrong and the parents are arguing about it, they tend to say: your  child instead of  our  child. 

Cruel but somehow funny, thats what i was reminded of. 

Ahh I think I got it, ty for explaining it xD