Best Scores

Damn, Error, showing his Skillz! 

/join

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[screenshot-131103-115816.jpg](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=6975)

I assume it is a 2x win bonus on synergy?

Another sweetroll for me!

BKg0b1Q.jpg

Got loads more where that come from too happy hunting

post-55889-0-93673400-1384035607.jpg

post-55889-0-60106100-1384035840.jpg

post-55889-0-56238500-1384035899.jpg

post-55889-0-60106100-1384035840.jpg

post-55889-0-81406000-1384036342.jpg

Imho you should try T3 or even 4 and 5

Not the best, but one the few that i actually took

post-243375-0-13913700-1384095006.jpg

SWEET ROLLS EVERYWHERE! 

Im gonna be like Ophra W.

You get a sweet roll! You get a sweet roll, And YOU get a sweet roll! EVERYONE HERE GETS A SWEEEET ROOOOLLL! 

You get a sweet roll! You get a sweet roll, And YOU get a sweet roll! EVERYONE HERE GETS A SWEEEET ROOOOLLL!

Someone turn this into a meme.

Someone turn this into a meme.

pj5hn.jpg

Anybody said Diamond Dwarf is bad?

AnAtZPk.jpg

Anybody said Diamond Dwarf is bad?

AnAtZPk.jpg

No R7 ship is “bad” if flown correctly. I got a LOT of top scores with the Phobos and Silent Fox. Aw, man… good times were had with the D-Dwarf pre 0.8… Loved that thing… It was a beast back then…

Phobos is an excellent frigate hunter with range-buffed ion beams

I’ve tried with Phobos and I don’t get how that ship is good… I mean Wolf or Wolf-M are way better due to their crazy speed, and Nukem I or Desert Eagle are way better if we’re talking about Empire ships. Too bad you have to pay for them.

If one stays on the edge of a fight it can burn out an engineer in about 20 seconds

If one stays on the edge of a fight it can burn out an engineer in about 20 seconds

You can wipe away an engineer in 10 seconds with a bubble Wolf-M, and you don’t even need to stay away and far from the danger. The problem with phobos is that it only has 3 active modules, you’re missing 2 implants and also a passive module. It’s slow as hell and it’s survivability is stupidly low compared to Nukem or DE.

You can wipe away an engineer in 10 seconds with a bubble Wolf-M, and you don’t even need to stay away and far from the danger. The problem with phobos is that it only has 3 active modules, you’re missing 2 implants and also a passive module. It’s slow as hell and it’s survivability is stupidly low compared to Nukem or DE.

I dont think it is his point, in direct comparison Nukem/DE/WolfM all are better ships and no one is arguing about it :))), the point is Phobos is not terrible and can be flown to very good success, just takes a bit of thinking and better awareness.

I dont think it is his point, in direct comparison Nukem/DE/WolfM all are better ships and no one is arguing about it :))), the point is Phobos is not terrible and can be flown to very good success, just takes a bit of thinking and better awareness.

exactly this

I know, I know what he’s saying, but I mean… why would you fly Katana if you can fly Katana-S? You could also fly Katana and have success with more thinking and awareness but why would you chose it instead of Katana-S. Same with Diamond Drwaf, you can have great success with it, of course, but havint the Swarm or the Deimon why would you fly it?

I can understand that Nukem and DE are not free, so Phobos can be the choice, but imo both Wolf and Wolf-M are better in every aspect.

Wolf has wrong bonuses to run an ion build and i cant get a wolf m yet

Well Wolf is an awesome ship to carry Gauss or Railguns, crit implants + crit bullets + crit mod and you’re dealing xxxx amounts of damage to hulls with also an insane fire rate. The problem is the range, I agree, Ion is for ppl who want to sit back and aim big ships.