T5 xDDDDDDDDD

3373cd584208.jpg

Rofl.

To be fair though your side has many t5 ships while they had t4s and t3s even

just nasa unskilled ^^

This is what happen when I have my Heavy blaster and my Guard :smiley:

1384515733-hbop.jpg

Look how “Bots” are useful.

@Zap : rakza Grizzly Mk II  K=15   A=3   AB=0  D=0  Obj=8   Damages=262 849 All%=52,78%

Rofl.

To be fair though your side has many t5 ships while they had t4s and t3s even

1, you are not going against an Officer Squad 

1. No body had even T4/5s yet even maxxed out

2. Explain to me how that is fair…yet there is no pic of the outcome. Huh. Weird. 

3. AT LEAST WE GIVE YOU A RUN FOR YOUR CREDITS! 

just nasa unskilled ^^

Says the guy that runs away to keep his precious SR…but, to each his own. I guess. 

I would LIKE 

Says the guy that runs away to keep his precious SR…but, to each his own. I guess. 

I would LIKE 

the fact is that I am flying alone and I do not support anyone, if I’m someone will sit on the “tail”, whereas your squads think I’m supposed to go to a frontal attack and trying to pick up one of this squad - just die . you are stupid, really. On the contrary, and that when I’m in the squad, all your squads are almost at the spawn and wait for the end of the battle or try to catch me on any such error-alone trying to capture the lighthouse or something.

So it is misleading in the fact that I’m worried about my ranking. I have no desire to do reckless actions in the search for the death of his ship. I think a lot of players who have seen me in action, when I go to the ECM - I am in the midst of battle command. You are either ill-informed or believe some rumors. 

Earlier, I would suggest that any of the players in your corporation 1v1 duel, as he did other corporations who thought that I was a “bad” player. But the loss of all the game box at the moment it is not possible. But if there were such players, I will be able to find an account with the desired class of ships for a couple of instructive fights.

Capture the lighthouse!

the fact is that I am flying alone and I do not support anyone, if I’m someone will sit on the “tail”, whereas your squads think I’m supposed to go to a frontal attack and trying to pick up one of this squad - just die . you are stupid, really. On the contrary, and that when I’m in the squad, all your squads are almost at the spawn and wait for the end of the battle or try to catch me on any such error-alone trying to capture the lighthouse or something.

So it is misleading in the fact that I’m worried about my ranking. I have no desire to do reckless actions in the search for the death of his ship. I think a lot of players who have seen me in action, when I go to the ECM - I am in the midst of battle command. You are either ill-informed or believe some rumors. 

Earlier, I would suggest that any of the players in your corporation 1v1 duel, as he did other corporations who thought that I was a “bad” player. But the loss of all the game box at the moment it is not possible. But if there were such players, I will be able to find an account with the desired class of ships for a couple of instructive fights.

honesty? Calling me stupid? Says a lot about your maturity level. Regardless, I was probably misinformed or believing the crazy rumors. But from a third person perspective, by looking at your stats, it would seem that you would, not saying that you do, but lose a game match on the sole fact to not die. 

Not dying is soley up to the player and its actually a commendable skill. I mean i smile when I receive that “fear me” metal. But to me, personally, I dont think it is worth more to lose a match. SR means how good you are in all aspects of battle (at least it should measure that) and people want to PM you and request 1 v 1 battles, then that alone should be your factor of being a formidable opponent. You should be happy that you are respected. I respect you as a pilot that cannot be brought down. 

PS: I would so want to vs you in a T4 Inty vs Inty. Not for sake of saying whos better, but for someone to show me that im not as good as I say I am. Up to you of course. 

T3

2cc16156d280.jpg

4 gunships  :bomber:

honesty? Calling me stupid? Says a lot about your maturity level. Regardless, I was probably misinformed or believing the crazy rumors. But from a third person perspective, by looking at your stats, it would seem that you would, not saying that you do, but lose a game match on the sole fact to not die. 

Not dying is soley up to the player and its actually a commendable skill. I mean i smile when I receive that “fear me” metal. But to me, personally, I dont think it is worth more to lose a match. SR means how good you are in all aspects of battle (at least it should measure that) and people want to PM you and request 1 v 1 battles, then that alone should be your factor of being a formidable opponent. You should be happy that you are respected. I respect you as a pilot that cannot be brought down. 

PS: I would so want to vs you in a T4 Inty vs Inty. Not for sake of saying whos better, but for someone to show me that im not as good as I say I am. Up to you of course. 

Actually he’s not lying when he says he’s always at the mid of the battle, he’s not behind everyone like other players. 

Not trying to excuse his disrespectful behaviour, far from that, but take into consideration he’s using google translate to comunicate with you xD

And I would pay to see 1v1 JPHack :Dwop  vs Takamina  :kamikadze:

Actually he’s not lying when he says he’s always at the mid of the battle, he’s not behind everyone like other players. 

Not trying to excuse his disrespectful behaviour, far from that, but take into consideration he’s using google translate to comunicate with you xD

And I would pay to see 1v1 JPHack :Dwop  vs Takamina  :kamikadze:

Oh xxxx really? I thought he knew english as well as he flys that recon of his. My bad. 

Wait a min. HE HAD KIPPS ON HIS SIDE! not cool. Thats like 2 badasses right there in one match. I blame the MM to put them together! HAX HAAAAAAX! 

I just only base my opinion on past experiences, I have not seen him in game in a while, or even came across him lately. What timezone you running?!. Odd to say the least. 

No. I am sure he has clocked more hours then me in battles and probably would kill me with mines. And I would not be able to cloak away. 

If we battled on sheer skill, with no modules and only rockets or missiles, then it would be a close, if not LONG dogfight. 

Oh xxxx really? I thought he knew english as well as he flys that recon of his. My bad. 

Wait a min. HE HAD KIPPS ON HIS SIDE! not cool. Thats like 2 badasses right there in one match. I blame the MM to put them together! HAX HAAAAAAX! 

I just only base my opinion on past experiences, I have not seen him in game in a while, or even came across him lately. What timezone you running?!. Odd to say the least. 

No. I am sure he has clocked more hours then me in battles and probably would kill me with mines. And I would not be able to cloak away. 

If we battled on sheer skill, with no modules and only rockets or missiles, then it would be a close, if not LONG dogfight. 

He’s Japanese, no idea about his timezone. I saw him flying, he stacks maneuver on his ceptors so no one can shoot him. He’s like a drunken master flying in random directions, but somehow he can aim pretty well the sharpnel while doing that movements.

1. Explain to me how that is fair

I was justifying the reason for NASA peeps disconnecting. I didn’t say the match was fair. read again

Proper usage and evasion of missles and modules is also a skill… why exclude them?

with ecm / recon

302346bd52bb.jpg

Proper usage and evasion of missles and modules is also a skill… why exclude them?

I go by tournament rules. (Did you participate in a SC tourney or a Corp vs Corp skirmish?) 

1 v 1 or team vs team. No modules allowed. No premium missiles. 

Its all how good your aim and maneuvering skill is. And how you can survive with out relying on your modules. 

with ecm / recon

302346bd52bb.jpg

26 kills…OMG…*bows down in respect* 

with ecm / recon

302346bd52bb.jpg

Sharpnell Sai, Sharpnell Kris AE, I’ve felt your bullets already 

26 kills…OMG…*bows down in respect* 

He has a record of 46 ships in one game, but I guess he got that when u could put any module on any ship 

You guys are funny  :lol:

*throws sweet roll in battle field. Everyone goes for the bait and dies by takaminia*

*throws sweet roll in battle field. Everyone goes for the bait and dies by takaminia*

No JP. You forgot to mention that is the cannon fodder / meat shield bait.

The higher-ups will follow the code:

1. If it doesn’t move, poke it with your turret then shoot it;

2. If it moves, shoot it.

Old Eve pirate reference  ;)wt

better with covert ops T2

22d4fa04f1e2.jpg