Best Scores

can’t really camp in a wolf-m…

Plenty people camp in gunships. The others die fast.

They can’t camp if I force them to move to the ennemy captain!

Plenty people camp in gunships. The others die fast.

if one wants to excel at federation gunships the first thing they will notice is they are paper thin when stood still. also mr snib, I have seen you warp away many a time on almost full hull in your empire recons when met with a mild challange in t4 to save your precious DSR. I would rather play with “dirty campers” who stay and fight than the next Itachi. Asses how you play before judging everyone else

if one wants to excel at federation gunships the first thing they will notice is they are paper thin when stood still. also mr snib, I have seen you warp away many a time on almost full hull in your empire recons when met with a mild challange in t4 to save your precious DSR. I would rather play with “dirty campers” who stay and fight than the next Itachi. Asses how you play before judging everyone else

What’s up dude, someone defecated in your cheerios? I didn’t see me judge anyone in that statement, what’s your problem? As to my “precious DSR”: YMMD! But seriously, what’s your problem?

edit: nvm, I figured it out, you’re in DNO. That makes your statement doubly funny. Thx for the laughs. :slight_smile:

PS: Everything dies when staying still but thx for the truism.

yeahalex is hardly the camping type :smiley:

but unusual to see your out of ur nukem :smiley:

also issuing statements about a tier, where one isn’t really active, makes no sense. T3 is changing too with patches and players.

What’s up dude, someone defecated in your cheerios? I didn’t see me judge anyone in that statement, what’s your problem? As to my “precious DSR”: YMMD! But seriously, what’s your problem?

edit: nvm, I figured it out, you’re in DNO. That makes your statement doubly funny. Thx for the laughs. :slight_smile:

PS: Everything dies when staying still but thx for the truism.

maybe you should re-read

That’s why I hate T3 in general and combat recon in particular. The enemy have practically no kills yet your team hard camped for 76+ kills until finally a DNO guy decides to end it? DNO of all people, those guys are basically getting recruited for their camping skillz.

There is no judging in there. If you feel insecure about your play style you should change it or find a way to come to terms with it instead of lashing out. Anyway let’s get back on topic, feel free to tell me via PM what a terrible player I am. :wink:

maybe you can’t read, nevermind lets move on

p.s. I did not say your skill is terrible, I simply think your Itachi play-style is weak

maybe you can’t read, nevermind lets move on

p.s. I did not say your skill is terrible, I simply think your Itachi play-style is weak

on a non related note, itachi is coming back soon, he is almost done with his military service

who dafaq is itachi and why is he in star conflict ?

who dafaq is itachi and why is he in star conflict ?

who knows… some pilot. There is also Kakashi and Madara. We have lots naruto characters in SC.

anyway this should count as Best Score:

VK861pK.jpg

on a non related note, itachi is coming back soon, he is almost done with his military service

wonderful  :lol:

Where is mine at t3… Thanks Lud!! You did a great job and sorry Tillowaty :stuck_out_tongue:

post-243220-0-81335900-1400798271.jpg

Where is mine at t3… Thanks Lud!! You did a great job and sorry Tillowaty :stuck_out_tongue:

You go… you kill stuff… you try… and then team feed enemy with kills…

*You as Me*

It was good game PrM you got some farming on my team but I got you once or twice there  :learn:

Reported

Hacks

damn, love the DE… Ludwig is an awsome engi player, 56 assist lol.

damn, love the DE… Ludwig is an awsome engi player, 56 assist lol.

It has been rumored that ( Ludwig) has branched out into Inti’s and gunships a bit more lately   though I do not believe he has retired from his role in Engi’s  

It has been rumored that ( Ludwig) has branched out into Inti’s and gunships a bit more lately   though I do not believe he has retired from his role in Engi’s  

He has been playing more with inty lately that I know for sure… I play with him from time to time when he hang in our teamspeak channel :)wt

kl0ePMA.jpg

uj8qhkI.jpg

There is a reason why I dont usually post pics of my epic sweet roll induced flight scores…