Best Scores

There is a reason why I dont usually post pics of my epic sweet roll induced flight scores…

Did you just posted a 3 men NASA squad in T2 screenshot claiming it to be some sort of achievement to get 14-15? 

Did you just posted a 3 men NASA squad in T2 screenshot claiming it to be some sort of achievement to get 14-15? 

False, this thread is to show high scores. If I wanted to show off, I would have posted 4 man NASA squads in Sec Con kicking ESB, NOVA, CCCP, And WPKs butt! 

Is that some sort of achievement? vs WPK

V0E0TzM.jpg

No JP was just showing his Awesomeness in his role as an NASA Training Officer and in this particular battle as Combat Recon Capt.

Is that some sort of achievement? vs WPK

V0E0TzM.jpg

1011566_561693157222820_1094907688_n.jpg

0 xxxx were given that day. You had Astraal, and SnakeEyes is our newest member you cannot compare to someone like Mustache… so it doesn’t count. :slight_smile:

False, this thread is to show high scores. If I wanted to show off, I would have posted 4 man NASA squads in Sec Con kicking ESB, NOVA, CCCP, And WPKs butt! 

Kicking CCCP’s butt has 0 merit lol

Kicking CCCP’s butt has 0 merit lol

Hey, a win is a win. And besides. Credits and synergy are what matters most to me. 

No JP was just showing his Awesomeness in his role as an NASA Training Officer and in this particular battle as Combat Recon Capt.

You got that right! I literally blazed the trail to victory with my quick wits and mad skillz. 

5SyBNlV.jpg

LEET!

DKZRpYT.gif

5SyBNlV.jpg

LEET!

DKZRpYT.gif

TerrorBlade won the thread. Good game guys. We can go home now. 

VhlnuSr.jpg

Hello ? WTF ?

Hello ? WTF ?

Good old times :slight_smile: Daily x3 or x5 game  :yes_yes:

btw now I could beat that!

w/o license and it wasn’t daily x2

WlAc3N8.jpg

Can someone post the highest Free Synergy they ever gotten? Most I got was bout 25k…

Can someone post the highest Free Synergy they ever gotten? Most I got was bout 25k…

I remember Kostyan posting time ago a screeenshot of mauler getting also absurd amounts of synergy, something like 300-400k? 

Well let me put out a SHAMELESS Plug…   Well sort of.  

Now would be a great time for some of you “BIG TIME”  High SR (1600+) Players to earn that Child Protector Title\Designation. 

Find some upstanding player out with a SR -300 than yours and pick them up in a squad.     Make someones  game a better one :good:  

Does that mean you’re up for adoption everrdylost? xD

Hes too old for that…barley keeps up with me in his jalopy engy…

Well let me put out a SHAMELESS Plug…   Well sort of.  

Now would be a great time for some of you “BIG TIME”  High SR (1600+) Players to earn that Child Protector Title\Designation. 

Find some upstanding player out with a SR -300 than yours and pick them up in a squad.     Make someones  game a better one :good:  

Don’t forget, i am already your nanny!

LOL wasn’t talking about myself… (YET) though I may soon qualify at the rate I am going.       They do have Nannies in a Retirement Home don’t they ?  

Hes too old for that…barley keeps up with me in his jalopy engy…

Hey but it works WELL.  

Don’t forget, i am already your nanny!

And I have to say your doing a Bang up job being Nanny TOO.  :good:    Specially given as JP has eluded an old xxxx driving a jalopy engi

Haha! This thread is gold, keep it up! 

No, stop the offtopic and post your best scores  :learn: