Best Scores

PVE? (= how many bot kills?)

Nice scores for those bots tho. :wink:

Tillo is stealing the kills from the bots…

Best way to make kill records : T2 Disintegrator (Hydra or Trooper) full Mk.4 if you can play Disintegrator is there a minimum of 15 kills per battle

Afaik best record is from [WPK]FearMunchies 48 kills and [WPK]Takamina 42 kills. 

In terms of assist I think I saw someone with 70 or so (or maybe I didn’t)

My max Assist in 1 battle was 63.

And Today the Loot System is friendly with me xD

1399033164-praisethemmgod.png

:what:

My max Assist in 1 battle was 63.

CHEATER!!!

I’m more surprised he actually decided to pay for those.

I’m more surprised he actually decided to pay for those.

I’d for all except engie shield, have that one already.

How do you even…I dont even…I am so done. 

Why would you pay for static barrier? Its nigh useless

Because xD

Why not?! I bet that Rakza has so many millions of creds which sit there and doing… nothing, besides repairing. Also i bet that he has so many empty slots in his Armory, and you will never know if that static barrier will be buffed or something one day… it’s good to have it, even if you never use it (maybe you will need it one day as i said)

Why not?! I bet that Rakza has so many millions of creds which sit there and doing… nothing, besides repairing. Also i bet that he has so many empty slots in his Armory, and you will never know if that static barrier will be buffed or something one day… it’s good to have it, even if you never use it (maybe you will need it one day as i said)

Exactly… The only problem are vouchers(for me).

Yep i only have 20k for every faction :frowning: spent all of it on coil mortar mk4 and makng 2 infrared scanners mk4… I have no idea where my other points went

This is why I never play Engineer…

1399669589-screenshot-140509-230525.jpg

This is why I never play Engineer…

That’s why I hate T3 in general and combat recon in particular. The enemy have practically no kills yet your team hard camped for 76+ kills until finally a DNO guy decides to end it? DNO of all people, those guys are basically getting recruited for their camping skillz.

That’s why I hate T3 in general and combat recon in particular. The enemy have practically no kills yet your team hard camped for 76+ kills until finally a DNO guy decides to end it? DNO of all people, those guys are basically getting recruited for their camping skillz.

Well, if enemy captain runs away and hide 4+ Km behind their spawn, even with complete stomp it is not necessary easy to push past enemy spawn, been in situations like this couple times, you get into enemy spawn like knife through the butter, but then you like hitting a wall and can’t really progress through the spawn point, and people aren’t necessary suicidal to rush enemy captain. But thats about the only “valid” excuse i can come up with :lol:

p.s. here how we do it most of the time:)

Can’t remember who was the captain though, was EL or Gawd (probably Gawd, judging by Eff points)

frBSbH2.jpg

(bot)Edward was captain !?

(bot)Edward was captain !?

He should have been. Laser bot with 75% damage bonus. What could possibly go wrong.

can’t really camp in a wolf-m…

can’t really camp in a wolf-m…

you’ll be surprised :slight_smile: