Best Scores

“Admiral we await your orders for hunting the Beacons”

“All fleet proceed to the enemies’ warp in point, two ceptors remain to take beacons”

“Kill them”

“Kill them all”

[Zapp Brannigan is briefing Fry, Leela, Bender and his crew on his plan to destroy an alien mothership]

Captain Zapp Brannigan: If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

[Kif groans]

Captain Zapp Brannigan: Now, like all great plans, my strategy is so simple an idiot could have devised it. On my command all ships will line up and file directly into the alien death cannons, clogging them with wreckage.

[Fry raises his hand]

Fry: W-Wouldn’t it make more sense to send the robots in first a - ?

[bender starts to choke him à la Homer Simpson to Bart in “The Simpsons”. His antenna flashes again and he stops choking Fry and salutes]

Bender: Sir, I volunteer for a suicide mission.

[bender’s antenna stops flashing and he bangs his head with his knuckles]

Bender: Cut it out!

Captain Zapp Brannigan: You’re a brave robot, son. But when I’m in command every mission’s a suicide mission.

Kill+Them+Johnny.+Kill+them+all_e9ecc5_3

2598167_t.jpg

Too bad most people have algorithmic brains: ‘objective: kill captain - processing - beeline to enemy captain - repeat if failure’

And spawn camping received a new meaning with module cooldown continuation after death.

How does that warrant a facepalm? I just said exactly what you said, in different words and you’re facepalming me?

Ohh… yeah right we said exactly the same thing… let’s see

Kills are one of the objectives in combat recon…

No. Killing the enemy Captain is the objective.

Right. ^ facepalm meterial

Right. ^ facepalm meterial

And killing for score is the secondary objectives, at least READ what I wrote…

I was captain? Oh, I just noticed that I made as many kills as the whole enemy team  :010j:

And while were at it: What did ESB do this time? Global Warming? Making Baby Jesus cry? Clubbing only the cutest seals…?

You knew what you were getting into when you joined the Evil Space Bears.

Anyway, I’ve seen a lot of matches where it seems people only go for kills that aren’t the captain.  It’s not just death squads, it happens in pug matches as well.  I had one 6v6 where I was captain.  Me and the team advanced, and at one point my teammates were wiped out and away from me.  Their captain could see me and my teammates and seen me alone.  I just sat there and waited, they weren’t interested in killing the captain.

OJuSgNq.jpg

I got a bullet sponge out of it, but I knew I was safe the whole time.  The last part I was just spinning around not even knowing where I was going.  Astraal’s a little bit lower on the list.

I do seriously question that captain change.

How can you reactivate the “everyone eyes on” log??? 

I want it back!

Settings -> Game -> Team coordination chat messages

OJuSgNq.jpg

I got a bullet sponge out of it, but I knew I was safe the whole time.  The last part I was just spinning around not even knowing where I was going.  Astraal’s a little bit lower on the list.

I do seriously question that captain change.

Not sure how changing from engineer captain to tackler captain is any better :smiley:

Maybe the person picked as captain should pick the right ship?

I swear, at one point I wanted to MWD into an asteroid to end it faster.

No, that would’ve ruined the fun for us :smiley:

Maybe the person picked as captain should pick the right ship?

I was in the bathroom, my bad. I had a perfect DE for capt, but I was not there.

I was in the bathroom, my bad. I had a perfect DE for capt, but I was not there.

Always have an AFK go to ship in slot 1 :)))

I recorded that match. Unfortunately i started a little bit later. It was funny how we were yelling over TS while he was in the bathroom to change ship lol.

How about some PvE records? :stuck_out_tongue:

This is today’s - all others died too soon and only I left (the second guy died about 20 minutes before me). And the only reason I died is because the others were bored and couldn’t play because their ships were in battle. Otherwise I could have made much greater result.

8cc249b28bb6b510.png

This is today’s - all others died too soon and only I left (the second guy died about 20 minutes before me). And the only reason I died is because the others were bored and couldn’t play because their ships were in battle. Otherwise I could have made much greater result.

They are honestly senseless, since I could get an engineer in the secret shipyard and keep killing and killing and killing 'till I get 20-30k score and no one else wants to beat it because how boring it is haha

They are honestly senseless, since I could get an engineer in the secret shipyard and keep killing and killing and killing 'till I get 20-30k score and no one else wants to beat it because how boring it is haha

Why engi and not a guard? Empire R13 implant+pulsar+Shield+hull heals?

8cc249b28bb6b510.png

The only achievement in PvE that is half respected is a time you can beat the mission. 

You can’t survive with an engineer (or guard) long enough to make that score unless it’s rank 15.

Kostyan, I don’t care about respect. The only thing I care about is the exp and/or money I can get.